How do you do this..........?

Started by Jega, March 04, 2010, 05:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jega

Ive heard you can make it so units being produced are automatically added to a hot number, without having to select the units and add them yourself, is this true and if so how do you do it? please and thank you

chetjan

For example for a gateway and zealot. just click the gateway while it is building (or at any one point in the game) and press control 1 (or any number of you choosing) then whenever you want to build a zealot press 1z or if you want a stalker 1s

looke

I think he's refering to for example, all your zealots are control 2 and your gateways are control 1. He wants it when you press 1z and then wait....when the zealots come out you can press 2 and it selects all the units you just built.

I don't think it is possible.

Jega

bignamethefer

though it would be nice if we can

paranoid

But I think you can set rally points on units. Will have to check next time I play.

Skygrinder

They should also make an "Autoplay" button  so you don't actually have to play and let the AI do it for you, should solve many problems.
Blood for the Blood God

paranoid

This is possible and is called observer mode.
I recommend placing bets on protoss AIs. They seem to currently work a lot better.
Need to check AI v6 to see if it has changed. xD

Skygrinder

haha it shall be really enjoyable to watch as 2 AI battle to the death! xD
Blood for the Blood God

paranoid

Quote from: paranoid on March 06, 2010, 04:59:09 PM
But I think you can set rally points on units. Will have to check next time I play.
Confirmed. You can set rally points on units. :)

Rain[sun]

I lol'd at tha AI comment. But seriously, what you're asking is really just asking the AI to do the work. I think the devs are trying to make it fun and easy to play, while still giving those who practice more an advantage by making it relatively complicated
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage