Out of my league [quit]

Started by haimmaik, March 07, 2010, 12:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haimmaik

hi every1, i see that the launchers by other teams have gone way more advanced than mine.
since i worked alone with no help whatsoever coding my launcher i quit.

I have no idea how to make race select and other things and got no time to research. therefore there will be no farther updates of my launcher.
thanks for all those who supported me...  and sorry for those who might get dissapointed of this decision.

If any team of those who are still working on SC2BETA project want help, advice, recruit me. ill be more than happy to help :)

take care.

comando123

until the  Bnet emulator is created im sure one of the teams working on launchers could add a button in that brings up the Chat system you have created, until we get a real emulator that is about as close as  we have gotten to what Bnet would be like anyway.

Bt

I actually think the chat was one of the coolest features implemented and would like to see that so I can talk with other users of this site.

You just needed to team up with someone else to get anywhere though, might I suggest speaking to Valkrie and set up something with his launcher if he'd like your help to add the chat in

dodongbadong

Quote from: haimmaik on March 07, 2010, 12:28:19 PM
hi every1, i see that the launchers by other teams have gone way more advanced than mine.
since i worked alone with no help whatsoever coding my launcher i quit.

I have no idea how to make race select and other things and got no time to research. therefore there will be no farther updates of my launcher.
thanks for all those who supported me...  and sorry for those who might get dissapointed of this decision.

If any team of those who are still working on SC2BETA project want help, advice, recruit me. ill be more than happy to help :)

take care.

:'( :'( :'(

better work on emulated server then..  :P
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-