StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

Quote from: huongphieubat on April 06, 2010, 11:19:34 PM
Quote from: Vernam7 on April 05, 2010, 03:14:30 PM

2)the unit sharing warks like that in all launcer out there, its by designed like that, at least this is what i know! if you have seen an other launcer supporting multi unit selections then let me know i will check to see what is doen differently.

I can select multi unit when using SC2 Launcher v1.34d with AI from SC2 Beta Launcher. plz check :)

yea i said i will do that and check what is wrong and improve the units sharing system ;)
dont worry

berrykerry789

have you tryed running strategy AI?  when I run it, it say "VICTORY!" right when the loading finishes, clicking continue playing doesnt work at all... the AI does nothing
Carrier Has Arrived...

Vernam7

Quote from: berrykerry789 on April 07, 2010, 03:07:50 AM
have you tryed running strategy AI?  when I run it, it say "VICTORY!" right when the loading finishes, clicking continue playing doesnt work at all... the AI does nothing

i played with strategy ai if you updated the ai corectly and the file is in good contition, then shoudl be working,
i had no issues i only played 2 matches, not full but it worked.

maybe you had team vs team and you game your opponents the same team as you?

i cant think anything else right now i will recheck it thouhgt

tnx for the feedback

Rokrdude

No doubt this launcher is the best(Just love the replay feature format you implemented) .Earlier I used to use valkirie's starcraft 2 beta launcher but that lacks the option of watching your own replay's(you can watch Pro replays still).Till now , I think this is the only launcher with which you can watch your own replay i.e games you play
with different versions of AI.

And yes option of selecting random maps would be great if it is possible.

Vernam7

Quote from: Rokrdude on April 07, 2010, 07:05:40 AM
No doubt this launcher is the best(Just love the replay feature format you implemented) .Earlier I used to use valkirie's starcraft 2 beta launcher but that lacks the option of watching your own replay's(you can watch Pro replays still).Till now , I think this is the only launcher with which you can watch your own replay i.e games you play
with different versions of AI.

And yes option of selecting random maps would be great if it is possible.

thanks for your kind words, you should see how improved and fixed is the next version about replays.

now i like the idea of random map but this will have a limitation!

you will not know how many players the map will have so you cant have the right number of player slots!

if you select random i am thinking of leaving open the 1st slot and the 2nd, cusae any map has at least 2 players, but in that case forget the team vs team function, because again you dont know which map will be selected so you can setup the teams! ::)

it may be random based on players
for example
Random 2 player maps/
Random 4 player maps/
Random 6 player maps/

so you will get the correct amount of player slots open to edit the teams or races BUT a random map with that ammound of player will be selected randomly for you!....hmmmm :-\  sounds possible and interesting

also you gave me a great i dea, i will make a gameType called "All Random" where you will have no player slots (not even yours) to edit, and a map will be selected by randim players colors and TEAMS will be also applied randomly! thats sound crazy and cool...i like crazy stuff. :D

Smoo53

Hey. This may not be the correct place to post this, but I have no idea where I should post it.

After installing scallin1, copying the AI to SC2 beta folder, copying cache over, and installing SCallin1 in the default directory, the game consistently crashes for me. This is what it says.

Internal Battle.net Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
  Manual Stack Trace (ID:4720 Stack:0x0EF40000 + 1,048,576)

DBG-ADDR<00CAA29C>("SC2.exe")
DBG-ADDR<3C9C70BA>("")
DBG-ADDR<65A6E72B>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65A6EBAB>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65A6EBA4>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65A6ED29>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65A6EDE6>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65AFE3F6>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<73B029BB>("MSVCR80.dll")
DBG-ADDR<73B02A47>("MSVCR80.dll")
DBG-ADDR<77639D72>("ntdll.dll")
DBG-ADDR<77639D45>("ntdll.dll")

Did I miss a step somewhere? I think it's trying to connect to Battle.net and causing the game to crash, but I'm not sure. D:

huongphieubat

Quote from: Smoo53 on April 07, 2010, 08:55:24 PM
Hey. This may not be the correct place to post this, but I have no idea where I should post it.

After installing scallin1, copying the AI to SC2 beta folder, copying cache over, and installing SCallin1 in the default directory, the game consistently crashes for me. This is what it says.

Internal Battle.net Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manual Stack Trace (ID:4720 Stack:0x0EF40000 + 1,048,576)

DBG-ADDR<00CAA29C>("SC2.exe")
DBG-ADDR<3C9C70BA>("")
DBG-ADDR<65A6E72B>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65A6EBAB>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65A6EBA4>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65A6ED29>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65A6EDE6>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<65AFE3F6>("Battle.net.dll")
DBG-ADDR<73B029BB>("MSVCR80.dll")
DBG-ADDR<73B02A47>("MSVCR80.dll")
DBG-ADDR<77639D72>("ntdll.dll")
DBG-ADDR<77639D45>("ntdll.dll")

Did I miss a step somewhere? I think it's trying to connect to Battle.net and causing the game to crash, but I'm not sure. D:

I got exactly that error. When i deleted Cache Folder from "My documents/Starcraft 2 beta/" and ran game again,  the error disappeared :D. Hope this will help u :)

Smoo53

I'm using Windows 7 so it's weird for me. Under Libraries > Documents > Starcraft II Beta I only have the following folders.

GameLogs
Maps
Replays
and a text file called Variables.

Do you mean the cache folder in the AppData / Local etc etc?

Rokrdude

Quote from: Smoo53 on April 07, 2010, 09:27:32 PM
I'm using Windows 7 so it's weird for me. Under Libraries > Documents > Starcraft II Beta I only have the following folders.

GameLogs
Maps
Replays
and a text file called Variables.

Do you mean the cache folder in the AppData / Local etc etc?

Yes delete that folder, play a game(may be exit just after game starts) and than copy the cache folder back.
For some strange reason, this method really works ;) ;)

Smoo53

Holy shit it worked. Omg I love you so much xD
THANKS!!! <3<3

Rokrdude

I have 2 more suggestions to make this launcher even better besides the random maps:-

1)Please include a refresh buttons for replays,as if you want to watch a replay of a game which we just
played we need to restart the launcher

2)An uninstall option for the launcher,deleting the folder for installing latest version might mess with the registry.

Vernam7

0) dont worry the crash was logical cause the cache files changed! it happened to me also
i dint only delete them but i tool the latest chaches i got and paste it in the cache directory BUT because 2 folders are newer i dint Choose Replace all, i skipped existed one cause those are newer!

then the game runs perfectly and you will be able to see and load maps and replays correctly

now about the ideas
1)did you right clicked in the replay menu? there are a lot of commands there including refresh!

2)no uninstall cause the tool doesn install it self ;-) just self extract it self into a directory, deleting that directory deletes the program, nothing to do with registry i dont save anything in registry!

i said that to change log.

Vernam7

v6.7.2 is LIVE
support patch 8 and Starcrack A.I v7.02 plus other upgrades + fixes go to official download site for info and change log,

also there are some new that may interest you my friends:

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-2-beta-best-allin1-crack-(offline-mode)/

HOT NEWS:Recently me and my Team joined forces with the official StarCrak team in order to brink the best of all worlds (hacks+emu+loaders) into a true StarCrack ALLin1 tool and get the best experience ever.From now one this tool will have no new major updates just minor fixes when needed. There is a totall new loader under construction that will compine everything you need to enjoy starcraft off & online!Current tool will be supported and updated until the new launcher gets live.

sedusg

Change log in 6.7.0 I found:
QuoteFix rare crash to desktop caused by not En-Us Localized windows.
However SC2.exe crash still exist in 6.7.0 and 6.7.2. :bangshead:

About SC2.exe crashlog(by windows 7). it refer to   C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt.
[/color][/size][/size]However,it has nothing useful.[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size]Still need to wait a locale set option in allin1.[/size][/size][/font]

Rokrdude

Strangely the new launcher v6.2 is giving me problems as if I start the game using launcher it says unable to load game after loading screen even after i have downloaded latest cache file so i still using previous version .