StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redneck

Nice job! :thumbsup:  but how do i use strategy  AI with this?

BoxR

hmmm, i'd say add in the button that allows you to see the Frames Per Second (Fps) and maybe more ai difficulty? currently my favourite launcher, keep up the good work Vernam! :)

Dv2236

I had a bit of trouble using the auto updater from the beta of "SC2ALLin1_setup57" (5.7.1), it would download and show it was installing 6.7.0 but when it was done, start "SC2ALLin1" and its back to 5.7.0.... :bangshead:

Anyways I just went ahead and deleted what was in my "SC2ALLin1" and downloaded/installed the new copy.

I wonder if the auto updater got mixed up with what version I'm using or if you just simply just had a little mix up.  :whistle: (also posting this for the other beta tester just in case the updater got mixed up)

Its looking grate like always :cheers:
My messenger contact information can be found here

Vernam7

Quote from: Dv2236 on April 05, 2010, 11:23:51 AM
I had a bit of trouble using the auto updater from the beta of "SC2ALLin1_setup57" (5.7.1), it would download and show it was installing 6.7.0 but when it was done, start "SC2ALLin1" and its back to 5.7.0.... :bangshead:

Anyways I just went ahead and deleted what was in my "SC2ALLin1" and downloaded/installed the new copy.

I wonder if the auto updater got mixed up with what version I'm using or if you just simply just had a little mix up.  :whistle: (also posting this for the other beta tester just in case the updater got mixed up)

Its looking grate like always :cheers:

1) DV2236 you have blocked me from PM you i think by accident ;-)
2) YES because i was in a harry to upload and have all users pleased, i made a mistake and i didnt actually update the .exe from 571 to 670 for the auto update method, but now is fixed!
plz redownload!

the clean setup was ok.

Dv2236

Sorry, I think I found the problem "receive personal messages" got set from "all members" to "admin only"
only setting I changed was make them pop up  ::) for some reason it must have defaulted something else when first loading the page, I also tried to trun on email notification but its not working  :bangshead: I love the skin on this forums, but I'm not sure if I can say the same about the type of forums darkblizz.org are using

and people say IPB what my forums uses is to complex... witch is still under dev btw
My messenger contact information can be found here

KillMasterCZ

This is really getting the best launcher sa far!  ;) Everything works fine and there are only 2 things im missing right now:

1) Ability to chose from different AIs (like in most of other launchers) - so the game is not always the same

2) Shared control is mostly used to help defending your base against all enemies attacking you (2v1 or 3v1), but in this launcher, you can only chose 1 allied unit at a time! Also you dont see the life bars and if they are invisible (even because of your own mothership!), you cant see them. (This works well in et2010s launcher: http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starlauncher-v1-10-with-teamracecolor-no-modifications-to-original-maps/)

If you will add these 2 features, this launcher will be just unbeatable.

Thanks in advance.

Vernam7

Quote from: KillMasterCZ on April 05, 2010, 02:24:06 PM
This is really getting the best launcher sa far!  ;) Everything works fine and there are only 2 things im missing right now:

1) Ability to chose from different AIs (like in most of other launchers) - so the game is not always the same

2) Shared control is mostly used to help defending your base against all enemies attacking you (2v1 or 3v1), but in this launcher, you can only chose 1 allied unit at a time! Also you dont see the life bars and if they are invisible (even because of your own mothership!), you cant see them. (This works well in et2010s launcher: http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starlauncher-v1-10-with-teamracecolor-no-modifications-to-original-maps/)

Thanks in advance.

hi there thanks for the good words

1)Tool support other Ai if you select Update AI options But be warned it will replace current one. so far its tested with Strategy ai and starcrack. maybe in the future will support more, but them becomes more complex and i want to keep it as simple as possible! lots of people have no idea what AI fiels are and they just want to test the game;-)

2)the unit sharing warks like that in all launcer out there, its by designed like that, at least this is what i know! if you have seen an other launcer supporting multi unit selections then let me know i will check to see what is doen differently.

3)i dont get it what you mean with health bars? nothing to do with tool, did you eneable health bars from starcraft 2 options? also with ALT pressed are vissible.

llamarama

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 05, 2010, 10:35:12 AM
Download 6.7.0 live now

Hi Can someone please help me out here?

I dont know what im doing wrong, I have the latest launcher, SC2 is fully updated, i have downloaded the latest cache, proper maps..and always at best i get 10 to 15 secs then it crashes. :bangshead:

Has everyone on this site got a CD key?

Get back to me please.

KillMasterCZ

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 05, 2010, 03:14:30 PM
Quote from: KillMasterCZ on April 05, 2010, 02:24:06 PM

Thanks in advance.

hi there thanks for the good words

1)Tool support other Ai if you select Update AI options But be warned it will replace current one. so far its tested with Strategy ai and starcrack. maybe in the future will support more, but them becomes more complex and i want to keep it as simple as possible! lots of people have no idea what AI fiels are and they just want to test the game;-)

2)the unit sharing warks like that in all launcer out there, its by designed like that, at least this is what i know! if you have seen an other launcer supporting multi unit selections then let me know i will check to see what is doen differently.

3)i dont get it what you mean with health bars? nothing to do with tool, did you eneable health bars from starcraft 2 options? also with ALT pressed are vissible.

1) Alright than  ;)

2)As i said this works well in et2010s launcher: http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starlauncher-v1-10-with-teamracecolor-no-modifications-to-original-maps/

3)I mean health bars of your allies. I see my health bars normaly, but didnt find a way to make health bars of allies always visible, there are not shown even with ALT! (which would be quite usefull sometimes)

berrykerry789

Quote from: Redneck on April 05, 2010, 08:29:32 AM

yes, how do we use strategy AI with this launcher??
Carrier Has Arrived...

Vernam7

Quote from: berrykerry789 on April 06, 2010, 06:08:31 AM
Quote from: Redneck on April 05, 2010, 08:29:32 AM

yes, how do we use strategy AI with this launcher??

how about reading few posts back ;-) hehe

i added support for strategy i just dont fully yet support it with different diffuculty levels.
in other words if you slect update AI and you point a strategy .sc2dat file this will be from now on your Main AI!
but compaired to starcrak wich is easier and better to modiefy levels, i dont support any more multi files as diffuculty levels.

so yes you can play
no all levels at the same time, need to changefiles manually!

Starcraft_Addict

Thnx for all the updates perfect now. love the terran skin.
A post a day, keeps addiction away.

Vernam7

huongphieubat

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 05, 2010, 03:14:30 PM

I can select multi unit when using SC2 Launcher v1.34d with AI from SC2 Beta Launcher. plz check :)