StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigshot

Any info when will v7 be ready? It was soooo long since 6.1.1

orbb24

Well the preview was posted a few days ago. It should be about a day or so when it gets released. That would be my guess on it. I'm looking so forward to it. Already loving 6.1.1.

Vernam7

oh relax, dont push the guys arround!

if you want a good release give them time, we have a very nice 6.1.1 for the days to come.

i only hope the fix the landing terran issue and make the AI zerg use nydus worm/canal.

alle86

about that fix... i remember some1 wrote about "ally with AI" how's that possible? any help? :)

zato_1one

Thanks for the great work!  :thumbsup:

I hope that AI can support team in the future.

At least it should come to help its friend and use signal on mini-map to point the player where it will go.

Vernam7

Quote from: zato_1one on March 22, 2010, 10:17:27 AM
Thanks for the great work!  :thumbsup:

I hope that AI can support team in the future.

At least it should come to help its friend and use signal on mini-map to point the player where it will go.

really a nice working tool is this, for Teams right now and any AI you wish, and generally to enjoy sc2 offline :thumbsup:

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starcraft-2-beta-best-allin1-crack-(offline-mode)/

Ohrmazd

The wait is killing me.

If you need a beta tester just give the word :D :D :D

pixartist

when I started playing vs. 6.1.1, one enemy would be a major challenge, now I easily beat 2 of them :(
Damn, I improve too quick :P

Eragon

This AI is super, keep up the good work !!!

Can't wait for version 7 !

Man7a

Im going to miss beating 2 cheating PTZ on a side... awe well, thats how you get better.

Thx for the heads up! <3

Manta

aggressivEn00b

any launcher working with 7.0 ai?
i cant get it to work, what should i do?

edit:
err, i was trying to run this on some weird cracked maps, it works ok

masky007