StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enox

Quote from: Bowex on March 04, 2010, 06:38:22 PM
I have this problem from running Starcraft 2 Beta All in one v2.5.6 and lazylauncher2

================================================================================
StarCraft II Beta (B14133B)
Time:       2010-03-04 18:31:22.091
Exe:        C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base14133\SC2.exe
Parameters:
Exe Built:  57310-223-223 124:223:120.1247
User:       Family
Computer:   ----------
Version:    0.4.0.14133
Branch:     branches/PublicBeta
Revision:   ------
Locale:     enUS
================================================================================
Starcraft II has encountered an error while initializing your videocard. Please try starting Starcraft II again. If the problem

btw I downloaded the Starcraft Beta from this website and the v2.5.6.

Have you tried running Starcraft Beta WITHOUT the Launcher?

chetjan

@Enox omg that is such a crazy idea you have the *gasp* though i like using this launcher

Bowex

Artanis186

I'll try out your launcher for sure when it's released. The experience doesn't really matter to me. It's whichever is easier to use and more (useful) feature-packed.

Vernam7

Quote from: Artanis186 on March 05, 2010, 05:21:58 AM
I'll try out your launcher for sure when it's released. The experience doesn't really matter to me. It's whichever is easier to use and more (useful) feature-packed.

you can become one of my beta early beta testers, i dont will not realease somithing untill i am very happy secured with it i want to have forum replays with tnx more than Problems ;-)

seriously now if you are interesting in Beta PM me.

here is the latest layout i am gonna stick with it, the logo will be automatically replaced by the Maps Minimap preview when a map is selected. the tool is movable by its graphical borders

Hades

anytime i start a replay it goes in the game and its written: replay desync.... (and makes me exit starcraft)

Im confused.

Vernam7

Quote from: Hades on March 05, 2010, 02:55:05 PM
anytime i start a replay it goes in the game and its written: replay desync.... (and makes me exit starcraft)

Im confused.

this is normal right now for v2.5.6
it is happening because the replay was a match with an custom AI different from the Blizzards default, and in this version i force before replays to play as EASY Default AI.

plz be pationed in few hours (or mins) the new version will be out, and in their you could choose a custom AI and then load a replay. AI and Replays should always match.

so yeah its a known limitetion right now ::)

Bowex

So, do you know a possible solution for my problem?

Vernam7

Quote from: Bowex on March 05, 2010, 03:13:57 PM
So, do you know a possible solution for my problem?

well if you feel secure copy paste files from directory to directory i could tell you or you could just wait few hours for the next release

in my tools folder there are 3 files starting with the names easy, medium hard its the 3 different AI
select the one that you played your game that now you wish to see replay,
copy that file to your sc2 directory for example
be carefull
C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod
in there there will be a file Base.SC2Data delete that and paste the one you copied and give it the exact same name as the one you deleted (actually its the same without the medium_ infrom)

not DONT start my Tool, but from its installation directory locate and launche the lazylancer2.exe this will bring up a file selection box, choose your replay it will start.

but i would say just wait a little bit

@"fanny orange guy" i am trying to keep this post clean from "useless" comments! jokes are welcome but when they have actually a meaning! we are trying to give support here.

Vernam7

pressing the link under nickname kives THANK YOU, this is karma ;)

Royalaid

Any word on update for us x64 fokes?

Vernam7

Quote from: Royalaid on March 05, 2010, 06:31:32 PM
Any word on update for us x64 fokes?

???what do you mean? the tools plays perfect in x64 i use x64 only

Vernam7

guys v2.5.7 has just gone LIVE!

you can update from with in your application or have the setup from the 1st post Links!
i believe its bug free (at least critical) and i can go for some sleep for tonight and get some rest! hehe :D

Enjoy my Friend Enjoy! ;D

Hi2uHorde

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8381/wtfpo.png

This is now what my launcher looks like after doing the update.... What was wrong with the simple layout? I am fairly positive no one cares what it looks like as long as it works.

Vernam7

Quote from: Hi2uHorde on March 05, 2010, 07:53:25 PM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8381/wtfpo.png

This is now what my launcher looks like after doing the update.... What was wrong with the simple layout? I am fairly positive no one cares what it looks like as long as it works.

just reduce your windows FONT-DPI to 100% and not zoom in and i will make the new GUI also smart as i did the previous one ;-) dont worry!

i will make it with in the weekend, until then Fonts back to its default