Did I get into the beta? I'm not sure... pic included...

Started by Sartor, March 05, 2010, 01:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sartor

hey guys, i'm at work right now, i heard a new wave of keys went out, so I checked my email and didn't have any new email... but i checked my bnet account and SC2 beta is now in there...

Does this mean i'm in the freakin beta?!?!?!?!?  I click on that and it asks me if I want to download the game!! Figured I would get a key and an email though....

Gamewiz

You bastard... Yes you got in. :) People who opted in I guess don't get an email, they just get the game in their bnet account.

Sartor

oh fucking sweet i'm so stoked to finish work now!! AWWW YA!

if you guys want to know anything about it just message me and i'll give you the info you need, or if any dev team member needs a packet dump msg me

Kingdom

blood_hound

in reality i'd like to play this using a beta key :D but that patch 3 freakin ruined everything.. so playing with lazylaunch would be enough for me, i just hope that the RACE, and the COLORS + AI team mates and an improved updated version of lazylaunch gets out often.. also im aiming for a new gig.. Assassins creed 2  >:( im quite halfway there, so.. if im not in the beta key.. beat it.. i'll be with lazylaunch and AC2 XD

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

TheHacker66

Listen to me:

I know that you're so happy because u entered the beta, but i know there's something even better. That is to give your account to Teknogods (people who made the lazylaunch thing), so they can start working on something better.

I entered the beta just yesterday, and i contacted their admin because i want them to use my account. They kindly asked to send them two accounts, because the process would be faster, i sent them one, you could be the second one.

I hope you're so loyal as i am and give them your account, that means that you don't donate it, they just borrow it (you can always change the password).

Hope to receive an answer, you'll make a lot of people really happy.

dodongbadong

hopefully i can be the 3rd guy.. bwahahaha...

You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

MiCrOMaN1

Btw, can you please post your system specs.? I just wanna know what kind of specs blizzard is aiming at right now?
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

Gr!mm

Quote from: blood_hound on March 06, 2010, 01:55:24 AM
in reality i'd like to play this using a beta key :D but that patch 3 freakin ruined everything.. so playing with lazylaunch would be enough for me, i just hope that the RACE, and the COLORS + AI team mates and an improved updated version of lazylaunch gets out often.. also im aiming for a new gig.. Assassins creed 2  >:( im quite halfway there, so.. if im not in the beta key.. beat it.. i'll be with lazylaunch and AC2 XD

No kidding dude... no freaking kidding.... -.-

Rain[sun]

Quote from: MiCrOMaN1 on March 06, 2010, 04:17:58 PM
Btw, can you please post your system specs.? I just wanna know what kind of specs blizzard is aiming at right now?

I thought it was spec-related but they don't single out any spec systems. They dump you into some minor categories and select random batches from each to pool in the wave; this wave would have some for every single category. I know this because a lot of the Beta forum that were accepted on the wave were posting spec's, and a good number had high-end gaming pc's while my roommate just got his and he runs it on a vista laptop on low-settings haha
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage