you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChunkyLoveNinja

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 01:15:00 PM
LOL the dude who put an authenticator to the account now cannot log in (because i know the password) and i can still recover the password and change it with the secret answer,  but i can log into sc2 cuz i know the password and he doesnt

rofl i still got the account but i cant log into bnet without the authenticator code

but bnet will let me recover and change the password without the authenticator code

heh good to know at least a little justice was served

Deagle

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 01:15:00 PM
LOL the dude who put an authenticator to the account now cannot log in (because i know the password) and i can still recover the password and change it with the secret answer,  but i can log into sc2 cuz i know the password and he doesnt

rofl i still got the account but i cant log into bnet without the authenticator code

but bnet will let me recover and change the password without the authenticator code
I hope bnet will let you to recover this account.

Agemaniac

SC2 client aks for autenticator? if not..u can play without it =D

Bigshot

Myst

Draknois.  has been banned, but might have or might not have been using a proxy, so be careful for future things like the sharing of accounts, etc.

fade.fall.

dang how do i call blizzard to get the authenticator removed from the account

i used the secret answer to switch the accounts password

so now i know the account password, account email, i can log into the accounts email, i know the accounts secret answer,  but i cant log into sc2 or the account without the autheticator

sc2 actually requires the autheticator to log in lol. if it didnt i could log into sc2

Deagle

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 01:19:44 PM

so now i know the account password, account email, i can log into the accounts email, i know the accounts secret answer,  but i cant log into sc2 or the account without the autheticator

sc2 actually requires the autheticator to log in lol. if it didnt i could log into sc2
i don't get it. Why blizzard made that autheticator thing.

ChunkyLoveNinja

so now i know the account password, account email, i can log into the accounts email, i know the accounts secret answer,  but i cant log into sc2 or the account without the autheticator

heres a link to the Blizzard International Support phone number list https://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&tag=international

edit: this page may be more helpful https://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20606

NanoEntity

This is bad lol

Removing an   Authenticator

In order to detach an Authenticator from a Battle.net   account, you need to provide two consecutive authentication codes. After   entering the first code, wait approximately 30 seconds to generate the   second code. You must press the "Remove" button before the codes expire   for the Authenticator to be removed successfully.

To do so, please follow these steps:          1. Go to the Account Management Manage Security Options page   and select the Authenticator type.
2. Enter the information requested on the page:
     • First authentication code
     • Second authentication code
3. Click the Remove Authenticator button.
4. Your Authenticator will be removed from the account, and   you will now be able to log in to the account without it. To reactivate,   you must re-associate it with the account.

So in other words you have to call blizzard, or email them, or get blizzard Authenticator that generates codes, then you can remove it.

No idea thats what it says.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Bigshot

Thief also sad that he knows answer to secret question

fade.fall.

he does not know the secret answer

you can add an authenticator WITHOUT THE SECRET ANSWER

he did not change the account email meaning he does not know the secret   answer. you need the secret answer to change account email

Blackcode

Quote from: Draknois. on March 21, 2010, 12:37:58 PM
oh btw stop waisting your time coz i found the secret question too
account: bodybycelltech@yahoo.com
password:   rerage33

92-6988 P***** ******
Name:

andro poppers
Address:
92-6988 P***** ******
Kapolei, Hawaii, 96707
United States
Primary Phone: 
secret question: Your first employer (company name)?
as someone may think the secret question wasn't gfjghtf
but something much more easier :D

he said he had the secret question too...
and that was not fgshgfd

Blackcode

what was the acount name... i can put my bro to search if it is online

darkshark

Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 01:09:06 PM
i just reset the password

the list is just there temporarily when im away

its destroyed whenever i come back

after that its all luck based.

im gonna play a few games then give the account to someone

You might want to change your security question it seems he guessed it.

Blackcode

Quote from: darkshark on March 21, 2010, 01:40:46 PM
Quote from: fade.fall. on March 21, 2010, 01:09:06 PM
i just reset the password

the list is just there temporarily when im away

its destroyed whenever i come back

after that its all luck based.

im gonna play a few games then give the account to someone

You might want to change your security question it seems he guessed it.

u can't change it as i know...