StarCrack AI Official Thread (Latest Version: 7.0 )

Started by turdburgler, March 01, 2010, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onimusha1985

i dont know, 6.1.1 seems better. In 7.0 when i put the resource bonus to 2 and the above value at default (0 which is the hardest); the ai just sends its army, attacks for second or 2 and retreats. Only to keep doing it over and over and over. This never happened with 6.1.1. Im going back!

zeeg

Guys I just wanted to let you guys know it will be easier for TurdBurgler to respond to your requests, and read your feedback, if you separate it out into the appropriate discussion topics on the new forums.

The new forums don't require registration, but we do recommend it, and you can get to them by visiting this link:

http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/19/starcrack-ai
Got feedback regarding Nibbits.com? Look no further.

able1214

Hope you guys can make a triggerlibs version; also I've never seen the ai using warp gate, wish you guys can improve that! :thumbsup:

AcidraiN

what am i doing wrong? i load up the damn sc2allin1 and it still is version 6.0 and ive downloaded many since then and it still says this.. i extracted the files of starcrack 7.0 standard into the starcraft 2  beta folder and it still doesnt work.. please help

Chimpalimp

I maxed the AI's difficulty, and it is really easy, beat a protoss with mass lings on my first try.  I guess giving it mad econ bonus helps, but it would be cool if you could base its style on a certain player.  For example watch a couple games by White-Ra for the toss, Artosis for the Terran, and Artosis for the Zerg.

berrykerry789

Carrier Has Arrived...

berrykerry789

make that 200000 posts in ai section... (forgot a zero)
Carrier Has Arrived...

Hell-Horseman

The nibbits.com does not work because technical problems or Blizzard's ghosts make nuclear launch? :)

zeeg

@Hell-Horseman, what problem are you having on Nibbits?
Got feedback regarding Nibbits.com? Look no further.

Redneck

what do i use to open the galaxy folder?? ai doesn't expand at all and i want to check it.

balnazzar951

impressive keep up the good work guys  :cheers:
Starcraft 2 Beta

enjoikr3w

A much better improvement! I love how we can now edit the galaxy file.

itsarabbit

Quote from: Redneck on March 28, 2010, 03:16:12 PM
what do i use to open the galaxy folder?? ai doesn't expand at all and i want to check it.
Notepad.
And do not use Allin1's launcher, it automatically sets the difficulty to 1 instead of 0.
Want Beta key! :D

Artanis186

Summary in an accumulated 2 matches with Terran..

He doesn't expand... at all. He just sends all of his mineral mining SCVs to 1 of his refineries and that's it. I can just blink some stalkers on a cliff and they do that back and forth thing and get withered away.

Summary of 1 ref match with at least 1 of each race..

Same thing happened with the Terrans lack of expansion. The Terrans vikings wouldn't run from an escapable battle when they were landed on a cliff. (3 of them were being attacked by a void ray and a stalker)

Zerg did an overstocking ling rush, that was destroyed. They kept sending 2 lings at a time and losing them pointlessly. They finally went to getting Drones and they got squashed with little resistance.

The Protoss' expansion was getting harassed by 2-3 units that the Protoss could have easily taken out with the units he had, but he just kept them at his main. He could have even used his probes to attack, but didn't do that.

Redneck

Quote from: itsarabbit on March 28, 2010, 06:59:54 PM
Quote from: Redneck on March 28, 2010, 03:16:12 PM
Notepad.
And do not use Allin1's launcher, it automatically sets the difficulty to 1 instead of 0.
thanks, i don't i use Valkirie's