Starcraft 2 Tool (hack)

Started by malu05, March 29, 2010, 03:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammyjeong

it doesnt work for me...

it keep saying that

Unable to find key offset, this program need to be updated!
Scan 1 of 12 failed.
While looking for: CBO the scan found no matching pattern structures
FE:1FS:14888960 FV:0.10.0.14803

malu05

Quote from: sammyjeong on April 13, 2010, 02:31:45 PM
it doesnt work for me...

it keep saying that

Unable to find key offset, this program need to be updated!
Scan 1 of 12 failed.
While looking for: CBO the scan found no matching pattern structures
FE:1FS:14888960 FV:0.10.0.14803

Im still not sure what is causing this.
But it is a problem with my program not having access to a the copy of SC2.exe that it makes
Ill make a new version when i get home with a bit more debug info.
Also could you tell me if you run Windows 7, what version do you run? (32 or 64 bit?)

the_ace

Did anyone try this online? i guess supply counter & minerals being hacked are easyly discovered in a replay. the only interesting function is the zoom level, which is in my opinion stuck in a too close level.
so what are your experiences with this tool?
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

Shawn91210

Would it be any kind of possible to make a button to hide the HUD. Would be useful for something I want to do.. Great tool! Thanks!

CTS_AE

@Shawn91210
You could just programatically hide any window you want using user32.dll
ShowWindow(IntPtr hWnd, int nCmdShow); then use  SW_HIDE = 0 for the nCmdShow in this case

@Gafda
If you're AV is flagging it, that's because it's stupid and flagging anything made by autoit

@malu05
Awesome work : )
don't listen to the haters : P

I was wondering if in you Machinima Tool tutorial videos if you had WoW running as minimized (surely)
but I was also quite interested in how you did the picture in picture, and how you did that exactly if that's something of WoW you're triggering or if it's part of Win7 or au3 or a custom dll you made or something.

Darth

Quote from: Gafda on April 07, 2010, 10:07:10 AM
Ok great but my antivirus have said that there are a trojan horse !
So I want to know if it is a fake or not !:p
it's likely a False positive
on that note OP, can I get a copy of the uncompiled script? I'd love to see how you pulled this off.

malu05

This does not work with patch 9.
Ill update it when i get time.

Organized_Chaos

Quote from: the_ace on April 16, 2010, 04:16:56 AM
Did anyone try this online? i guess supply counter & minerals being hacked are easyly discovered in a replay. the only interesting function is the zoom level, which is in my opinion stuck in a too close level.
so what are your experiences with this tool?

+1

Malu, do you know if anyone has tried this on Bnet???  I tried modifying the actual CameraData file in the Base files, and while it worked perfectly offline before I got into the beta, I was unable to start ANY games on Bnet!  Every single time I would get a desync error, which makes sense - they're basically saying that the player I was set up to play doesn't have the same Base files as I do since I modified mine, hence the desync.   >:(

I'm also thinking if I do manage to get into a game with the hack running, and then I start to change the camera angle/zoom, it might desync me on the spot, unless you've figured out a way to do it without modifying the base files at all???

p.s. I'm completely not interested in mineral or speed hacking, I'm just wondering if ONLY the camera hack will work on Bnet.

Thanks!

bsish

Hi Malu05

I download your tool

The abilitys are awesome~

But I can't to use it

My error message is

Uable to find Key offset, this program need to be updated

Scan 1 of 12 failed

While looking for : CBO the scan found no matching pattern structures

FE:1 FS159~~~~

Like this message

It coming up every time...

I can't solve the problem

Please If you see this reply...

Help me to use your tool

jyim89

Mali's hack did work before patch 10 and I can confirm that but I think the recent patch prevents the hack from working somehow.  It gives an error during the scan part.

NiGHTsC

Organized_Chaos

Quote from: jyim89 on May 03, 2010, 08:57:41 AM
Mali's hack did work before patch 10 and I can confirm that but I think the recent patch prevents the hack from working somehow.  It gives an error during the scan part.

Are you talking about on battle.net?

jyim89

Quote from: Organized_Chaos on May 04, 2010, 08:00:39 AM
Quote from: jyim89 on May 03, 2010, 08:57:41 AM

Are you talking about on battle.net?

well duh. lol

floven1

it hates me.
everytime i run it it says
<name and path> is not a valid win32 application
i run a 64 bit system, win7