Looking for skilled players to add as friends....

Started by Organized_Chaos, April 25, 2010, 07:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organized_Chaos

I just got into the beta, and upon playing my first few 1v1's, I noticed pretty quickly that every single opponent sucked pretty badly.  Then I played a few 2v2's and got lucky by just happening to get a somewhat decent partner, while the other two players pretty much always sucked...

That said, I'd like a good 2v2 ally, so if any of you are good, let me know your bnet name, and I'll add you as a friend..  ;)

If you're not in the beta yet, I'm sure you've heard by now - (if you're in the US - not sure about Europe) it's as easy as going to GameStop, and leaving a $5 deposit for a SC2 pre-order.  They'll then print out a receipt with TWO beta keys.  You don't even have to pay the remaining $55 for the game until it actually ships, whenever the hell that will be!  So essentially, you're paying only $5 to get you AND a friend into the beta for as long as the beta lasts.

p.s. I've already given out my other key, sorry...

dan5187

shinynewthor.danielt platinum 2v2 with one of my friends gold with other.

Organized_Chaos

Quote from: dan5187 on April 25, 2010, 11:32:38 AM
shinynewthor.danielt platinum 2v2 with one of my friends gold with other.

Hey man, I tried to add you, but it says "unable to locate player".  Are you sure you typed your ID correctly?

dan5187

yup type that into the right side not into real id identifier.  now platinum with both teams =]

Organized_Chaos

Quote from: dan5187 on April 26, 2010, 01:20:14 AM
yup type that into the right side not into real id identifier.  now platinum with both teams =]

Well something is def wrong because I've checked the spelling of your ID 5 times, and I'm typing it all correctly into the right side, including the identifier... I keep getting an error msg, with the title: "Character does not exist", with "unable to find friend" in the message box.  wtf??

Try adding me if you can - BionicMarine.mafia   :)

dan5187

ill add you after work tomorrow when i get on US server btw around 5pm central.

Organized_Chaos

Quote from: dan5187 on April 26, 2010, 11:58:03 PM
ill add you after work tomorrow when i get on US server btw around 5pm central.

k sounds good.  I'm platinum, #2 in my division btw...

How exactly do you start a ranked 2v2 with a friend?  Do you just invite, and then click look for game??

dan5187

sorry ive been insanely busy with my birthday and new job, im attempting to ad you now.

dan5187

hehe worked first try, ill be waiting to rape some nubs in plat.