Wave two of invite a friend??????

Started by coolflip, March 24, 2010, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain[sun]

better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

War_Machine

From who? Me or Blizzard. I am 100% giving my friend invite key(WHEN I GET IT) to someone in this forum. Have not decided how I will do it but I wil :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

berrykerry789

you could give it to me...  O:) O:)
Carrier Has Arrived...

starscraft-2-fan

or u could give it away by posting that u got another key and and saying the first person to ask for it will get it O:) O:) O:)

War_Machine

lol I could...but I think I will make it fair for whoever is on at the moment of my post. I don't know how I will do this but I will try my best, I have to think it over. I was actually thinking what starscraft-2-fan was thinkin.

berrykerry789

meh... i live in china(currently) so if u live it the US, we could share acconts :) O:)
Carrier Has Arrived...

Rain[sun]

True but, you have to realize not even most of the beta testers are getting Friend Invites. So everyone counting on it should relax a little haha

RagingPolarBear

Yeah if anyone would be so kind as to invite me. I'd be really happy  O:)

the_ace

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 25, 2010, 07:21:56 PM
Thing is, a good chunk of people who opted in didnt care for SCII. Case and point, co-worker of mine got a beta key, played a game and then went back to Modern Warfare 2.
If you take the time to be active enough to get an Invite-a-Friend, then you'll probably invite someone who will be as active as you = more active beta players.

Imho this would be more useful. I also am still looking forward, hoping to get an Invitation sooner or l8r.
Maybe my System Profile is less interesting for Blizzard, 'cause I have an o'ced I7.
Older Systems must be more interesting for technical Issues, mordern Hardware won't be a Problem.

Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

berrykerry789

isnt it all based on complete random?  I have a macbook with windows 7 installed on it...
Carrier Has Arrived...

Rain[sun]

Its not completely random but give nthe number of people in the pool to pick from, it is mostly random. They did/still pick some based off of spec's, make sure its playable on the max amount of builds.
Just look at the number of driver fails and shit people are getting, definitely going into it

berrykerry789

:-[ :-[ so how many more invite waves will there be?
Carrier Has Arrived...

Rain[sun]

Rumored to be toppin out at 10k people and I believe at last count is what at roughly 9k?
Its a rumor but, pretty valid. They officially said no open beta, and they really have all the people they need. They could still send some more out but don't count on another 20,000 people

jyim89

Rumored to be toppin out at 10k people and I believe at last count is what at roughly 9k?
Its a rumor but, pretty valid. They officially said no open beta, and they really have all the people they need. They could still send some more out but don't count on another 20,000 people

I believe the 9k stat was before the friend invites.  Now that the friend invites are out there should be more people playing and since more people are playing its not likely that they will have another "wave".  Although some time ago I also heard they were giving out some beta keys to random people little by little but not as a wave.  I don't know if this is true though. =/

This is from things I've heard and understood to be true so if I got some information wrong feel free to correct me but don't be mean plz.  ;D

berrykerry789

:'( :'( :'( so u think i will never get a key?
Carrier Has Arrived...