Protoss Life

Started by zeratus, March 19, 2010, 03:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan5187

Quote from: Rokrdude on May 14, 2010, 12:53:54 AM
Quote from: zeratus on May 13, 2010, 02:26:06 PM
New patch is up and you maybe not believe but Prostoss i nerf again  :D .The key word here is again. Anyway i just wanna to give applause for roach nerf. This must be done long ago.

Compare to zerg nerf it is nothing

Roaches supply count to 2 now only mutalisks left to nerf
as hydralisks hp was already nerfed in previous patches :ticked:

as a random player i think you're just a whiney nub.  its really not even that big a deal +100 mineral per 10 roaches. 

zeratus

Well Roach is strong almost like stalker and he is 125mineral50gas - roach is 75/25. She must be nerf from supply coz roach were to easy to mass and the begin of the game. After they nerf sentry so much(2 damage with his AS is 30% less damage) zealot are useless vs roach. The nerf is big becoz not only +100 minerals,but one larva will be not roach.

Amberdilis

Quote from: zeratus on May 14, 2010, 11:37:46 AM
Well Roach is strong almost like stalker and he is 125mineral50gas - roach is 75/25. She must be nerf from supply coz roach were to easy to mass and the begin of the game. After they nerf sentry so much(2 damage with his AS is 30% less damage) zealot are useless vs roach. The nerf is big becoz not only +100 minerals,but one larva will be not roach.

what he said. Despite what you think about it only being 100 minerals, It still costs time to produce that extra 5 roach now! So basically, whereas you could make 5 drones and 5 roaches, you'd only be able to make half and still spend time making the overlord. Shouldn't be a problem if you take a close look at your supply but it still takes time and possible minerals. For short, it's harder to mass early game K :)

Rokrdude

Quote from: Amberdilis on May 14, 2010, 10:11:25 PM
Quote from: zeratus on May 14, 2010, 11:37:46 AM

what he said. Despite what you think about it only being 100 minerals, It still costs time to produce that extra 5 roach now! So basically, whereas you could make 5 drones and 5 roaches, you'd only be able to make half and still spend time making the overlord. Shouldn't be a problem if you take a close look at your supply but it still takes time and possible minerals. For short, it's harder to mass early game K :)

Exactly my point its the extra time not the minerals or the overlords for supply :thumbsup:

HACKED-Mizukage dont fuck with me

why is this argument still going? long story short if your a good enough player you can win as long as you have decent macro and micro i've beaten plenty of toss with zerg and i've had my ass handed to me against some toss players thats all there is to it :)
laugh out loud if i hacked you; fucking lying little slut