How can I download/install patches?

Started by qwertyuiop, February 28, 2010, 06:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyuiop

I may just be a retard... please... can anyone tell me how to download and/or install patches? In particular the 0.3.0.14093 patch, because Lazyloader is telling me that it cannot find it. I HAVE followed the guide at http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=590.0 to the letter. i just keep getting the 'cannot find' message. I first thought i did something wrong, but after a google of the patch info i realized that i must have some downgraded version, but cannot find any link to install...

Any help / links would be appreciated. I do not consider "go google it" to be a help because i have googled for quite some time and cannot find anything but patch notes. Please and thanks.

mechano

Did you run the StarCraft II launcher? It automatically gets the patches and installs them.

qwertyuiop

Quote from: mechano on February 28, 2010, 06:36:35 PM
Did you run the StarCraft II launcher? It automatically gets the patches and installs them.

Look man... i'm just a n00b... the sc2 launcher I assume is the StarCraft II.exe file in the main folder. I got past the login screen but all my replays say "Replay desync" and i can't use lazyloader because i don't have the 0.3.0. whatever patch.

I got replays to work... a simple reinstall did the trick... STILL CANNOT FIND OUT WHERE / HOW PEOPLE GET THE CRACK! Can someone water this down to idiot speak for me?
Where to get it>How to install it>How to play(not sc2, just the lazyloader)

qwertyuiop

You know what? never mind... damn firewall was blocking access and i couldn't get update... updated to 0.4. something... will the lazyloader work with this one?