Battle.net Emulator!

Started by cr8tvty, March 06, 2010, 07:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8tvty

Is darkblizz actually working on such a piece of art? If so do you guys think they will be able to finish before SC2 opens to everyone?

Jimbo

YEA! It's actually already in testing! Try to message some folks about gettin a dl link for it.. i think it's kept really private at the moment  ;)

Shad0w

Quote from: Jimbo on March 06, 2010, 08:59:17 PM
YEA! It's actually already in testing! Try to message some folks about gettin a dl link for it.. i think it's kept really private at the moment  ;)

o.O

dodongbadong

??? are you sure?

pagsure oi
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

lqdhorror

Who should I try and contact to test out the private server??

kblood

Some new user with four posts knows about this? Sounds like he is pulling our leg to annoy the people here. Anyways I do not care as long as it is not working anyway. The testing therefore is at most, playing games that probably wont play all the way through before having severe bugs ruin everything and crashing the game. If I was asked to help alpha beta test, the emulator of the Battle-Net2 Beta server, then I would join and call in sick from work straight away...  :P
But I think it is unlikely so soon. Although I would not mind if I have underestimated the hackers and crackers around here yet again.

cr8tvty

jimbo! how dare u post something so tantalizing without a link!

dodongbadong

You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Jimbo

Aha.. I was trying to be ironical. Apparently my sarcasm passes off too smoothly as fact.

Tip for the future: never accept information from someone who uses a  ;)  in their post.
And of course theres no emulator. If it existed, you'd definitely know, cause it'd be everywhere on this forum.

;)

Milo-

You play with my feelings ... :'(