Replays function has been blocked

Started by e2e, April 23, 2010, 06:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2e

this morning my sc2 just update to latest version. when i start game, the game surface design quite nice. after than i realise the by pass os gone, i m not able to view the replay, 2 type of by pass method also cant be use, there are "through SWF" file and the "play as guest" (the login screen does not show this option)...

too bad >.<

Venom

I can't watch replays using Lazy Launch anymore after the latest update. There is no progress bar anymore, just a cursor in the middle of the (black) screen, and nothing happens...

Does anybody know how this might be solved ?

Thanks!

e2e

same situation, luckily the AI still can play by using lazy launcher

Mustachio

same thing happened to me, i also made a thread about it.
if you use lazylaunch you can see a few more new features blizz has made.

Venom

I see...you should move the thread you made in SC2, I had a hard time finding it.

Yeah, basically I can't do anything with LazyLaunch anymore...play games or watch replays...any help is much appreciated !

battcor

Quote from: Venom on April 24, 2010, 01:03:15 PM
I can't watch replays using Lazy Launch anymore after the latest update. There is no progress bar anymore, just a cursor in the middle of the (black) screen, and nothing happens...

Does anybody know how this might be solved ?

Thanks!

Try using Starcrack allin1 (SC launcher). For detailed instructions read this http://blizzard-gaming.blogspot.com/2010/05/starcrack-allin1-94-beta-download.html