StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bt

Will look great when the graphic is tidied up a bit. I understand that the below is for when you play maps with more players, but shouldn't you add in the applicable options but "grey it out" so it doesnt look so empty?

Anyway, I can't wait for this once it is released and tidied up!

Sindrome

Quote from: Bt on March 08, 2010, 05:05:07 PM
Will look great when the graphic is tidied up a bit. I understand that the below is for when you play maps with more players, but shouldn't you add in the applicable options but "grey it out" so it doesnt look so empty?

Anyway, I can't wait for this once it is released and tidied up!
i think this place wil be usefull for future 8 players maps

Artanis186

The lower region is revealed when more players are available. Currently that number is up to 6. (considering that's the highest known player count I'm aware of)

Bt

Yeah I am aware of that but as I said it should still be there but greyed out, otherwise it looks funny being completely empty.

Also,whipped this up to show you what I think it should look like, you'llalso note that you can only fit seven in here so you'll need to rescalethat graphic too.

EDIT: Oh, I see. I thought eight players wasthe max but with the maps we have six players is fine. I think you'llfind you still have wasted space if you have only six players though.

Regardless, great work! I'm sure you are working on the tweaks as I type this post out

Artanis186

The amount is still 6, I moved the boxes down and shrunk the thing a bit. It is now 1024x700. (That is... if he decides to use the revision, he hasn't given me a reply yet, I suspect it wont be until tomorrow that he will.)

Sindrome

Quote from: Bt on March 08, 2010, 05:18:16 PM
Yeah I am aware of that but as I said it should still be there but greyed out, otherwise it looks funny being completely empty.

Also,whipped this up to show you what I think it should look like, you'llalso note that you can only fit seven in here so you'll need to rescalethat graphic too.

EDIT: Oh, I see. I thought eight players wasthe max but with the maps we have six players is fine. I think you'llfind you still have wasted space if you have only six players though.

Regardless, great work! I'm sure you are working on the tweaks as I type this post out

OR

Vernam7

relax everybody thats the final size and will have the slots removed, cause seen 8 slots even thought they are grayed will be annouing..so here it is the final layout, now if you excuse me i have a some more code to do :P

final size 800x600
take a look for a 8 player battle

Sindrome

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 08, 2010, 06:03:45 PM
relax everybody thats the final size and will have the slots removed, cause seen 8 slots even thought they are grayed will be annouing..so here it is the final layout, now if you excuse me i have a some more code to do :P

final size 800x600
take a look for a 8 player battle

Great. How to select map? From installed maps? and it automaticaly will change tab? Can you show how looks tab "Intalled maps" ? it have a map previev window? sorry for my inglish

Bowex

lol it's me again. It still doesn't work for me.
I have a vista computer
the SC2AllIn1 installation (Rapidshare file) is in my Download section, and the SC2AllIn1 File is in Program Files>Starcraft 2 Beta. I tried using both lazylaunch2 and the SC2AllIn1.exe from both files, but none of them worked.
So the games I want to play don't work, and the replays don't work either.
Thanks for trying to help me! =D

Vernam7

nooo i changed my mind i cant code any more i am straign 19hours infron of the TFT, need some rest  :-X

thank you all once again for your passion!
but as i am gona pass away i was thinking in order to make this realease faster i can leave the replay system for the next version or i take my time with my amazing beta testers (like Enox and Artanis) to put and replays in the pakage, the "problem" is i have to find the Rule that everybody that wants to see replay will follow and those will be playable,
i have made my tool to auto install maps in the cache directory with the right name
i made the maps stay Untouched, BUT i will have to keep a copy of the EDITED map so that can be watched as a replay, and that map will propobly be in the cache folder for ever.
still i have lots of testing with SkYo (i dont remember his nick sorry) amazing Map Pack the original starcraft once etc.
as for maps in this version i will include every Sinlge original map WITH a Loading screen! not revisions of A.I cause we dont need them anymore, we have Race selection! so no need for Desert Oasis (2x2) and (3x1) blablablabla just one map with loading screen.

thats it.
goodnight for today. keep up the good ideas and try to avoid LArge images  :P
be prepaired this topic very soon will be splited!

Vernam7

Quote from: Sindrome on March 08, 2010, 06:11:50 PM
Great. How to select map? From installed maps? and it automaticaly will change tab? Can you show how looks tab "Intalled maps" ? it have a map previev window? sorry for my inglish
right now i cant show you the Install Maps tab (its a secret! boahahaha)
but yes it will be a list with a map preview, BUT this time the map will be in the place of player slot with a huge preview and descriptions etc, cause when you are watching the intalled maps tab, you care about the map not the player slot, so the interface will change!

i came with idea cause there was no room for list and mappreview in this tiny tab anymore ;-)

and by selecting a map, change tab (or double clicking it) its selected and you see again the player slots and game options tab!

and (are you sitting?) the Replay Tab (now or in next version) will be Windows Explorer TREE LIST style! so people can organize there replays in maps and locate them for watch very easy! ;-)

Sindrome

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 08, 2010, 06:28:23 PM
Quote from: Sindrome on March 08, 2010, 06:11:50 PM
right now i cant show you the Install Maps tab (its a secret! boahahaha)
but yes it will be a list with a map preview, BUT this time the map will be in the place of player slot with a huge preview and descriptions etc, cause when you are watching the intalled maps tab, you care about the map not the player slot, so the interface will change!

i came with idea cause there was no room for list and mappreview in this tiny tab anymore ;-)

and by selecting a map, change tab (or double clicking it) its selected and you see again the player slots and game options tab!

and (are you sitting?) the Replay Tab (now or in next version) will be Windows Explorer TREE LIST style! so people can organize there replays in maps and locate them for watch very easy! ;-)
thx  :)

Ejonus

hi, i have one question, this crack works if i update de beta of starcraft to the last patch? now i have it in the patch 2 and it works, but now they release the patch 3 of beta.

thxs for all

VERNAM7 says:YES, works with every patch, just run regular sc2 shortcut and update, no problemo! my tool doesnt touch the game! and i wouldn't call it a "crack"  :P

Vernam7

ok last teak on Interface Skin, i changed the tabs and the tiny borders,
here is the FINAL (i hope so) UI. also because you are so wondering about the installed maps interface that is a "secret" i am giving you a glimps!
hope you like what we are doing.

this is what a UI should look like and work imho. ::)
bye bye for now

Bt

Looks good.

But can you please explain what the area i've highlighted in red is for? Looks sloppy if you're just going to leave it that way. Tighten it up imo.

Also on the first screen shot the Player selection box is closer to the left margin than the right margin when they should be equally spaced

But don't mind me, I just like things looking perfect ;P It will still function perfectly