BlackWing

Started by Badmarduk, May 15, 2010, 06:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badmarduk

Hello there. I want to share with you this alpha preview of the maphack that actually works outside SC2 process. If you are interested you might want to see video:

BlackWing

This hack does not inject anything to StarCraft 2 and it actually works in an external way. Its running on the newest version, so the online ladder play with a little advantage is not a problem.

Before the release I would like to share some closer information and ask you for your suggestions about what you think this program is still missing.

BlackWing will let you know, that enemy is constucting building XY (for example proxy gate, or 7pool Zergling rush) with a sound and text message.
It displays the list of enemy units in this way:

• Zergling: 20
  • Hydralisk: 10
It warns you when the enemy is expanding
It automatically detects the new map when the new game just started (and so it does the new game start)
The program itself will come with libs, so you can use the sources in your own projects.
It works over network and even on the same PC if you have two monitors (or prefer to play in a windows with alwaysontop settings).
Its implemented in C++//CLI.

BlackWing should be released within few weeks (that means the same as Blizzard "soon").

nubslice

The concept of the program sounds amazing and incredible, however I don't think you could include the libs publicly because in case Blizzard gets a copy of the program, they might have a much easier time fixing their client to nullify the scanning features of the program ( Although I don't know how it works), also they might just add the particular signatures whereas if they didn't have the source code or the libs, they'd have a much harder time.

Tjfordz

From my experience, external hacks are a lot harder for the game devs to patch and a lot easier for hackers to update. Most people will want to use this external map hack rather than a hack that needs to be injected because there is little to no risk of being caught for external hacks.

moosh

I'm reporting this to Blizzard. Stop trying to make cheats and just learn to scout and play the game like you're supposed to.

etherealG

Quote from: moosh on May 30, 2010, 03:15:31 PM
I'm reporting this to Blizzard. Stop trying to make cheats and just learn to scout and play the game like you're supposed to.

I agree totally, why do this and ruin the game for real players? :(

berrykerry789

Quote from: etherealG on June 28, 2010, 11:09:45 AM
Quote from: moosh on May 30, 2010, 03:15:31 PM

I agree totally, why do this and ruin the game for real players? :(

Agreed.... this ruins the fun of starcraft 2.  I mean, against AI would be fine, but on battle.net, thats not a nice thing to do...
Carrier Has Arrived...