StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkeor

Thanks Vernam7 for your great job!!
I hope you know all our criticisms try to be constructive and instructive of the user PoV but always respecting all your awesome work!

Flexserve

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 23, 2010, 02:22:33 AM
Guys i have said that 2weeks ago! :-\

7.7.3BETA is ONLY Compatible with Patch 8!!!!

Friday Night the new version will be out and that will be Patch FREE! so patch 9 compatible!

tnx

Guess some people cannot read. Keep Up The GREAT Work! 7.7.3 is NOOB friendly, as it should be. Simple straight forward, easy to use, and free. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Starcraft II Beta Testor. (Offline Version)

firedine

Guys...

Downloaded the files, ran exe. etc. Then tried to run ---> SC2ALLin1 has stopped working.
Thinking, ok, maybe it won't happen again ---> it did.
Repeat.

What do?

firedine

In fact, just re-read the forum, cuing some facepalming  ???

Seeing as it's saturday, where is the new launcher?

diesel

just use zoxc's launcher until vernam releases his/her for patch 9.  (zoxc's works with patch 8 and before.)

Vernam7

we are having delays because the tool is ready but the ai from the other dev team isnt ready yet so relax when reay it will be released hopefully within the weekend. ::)

Dark_Templar

Vernam7

Quote from: Dark_Templar on April 25, 2010, 07:21:47 AM
Is there any way to launch replays right now?

probably only from ingame, the replay system had so serious changes!

Dark_Templar

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 25, 2010, 08:03:43 AM
Quote from: Dark_Templar on April 25, 2010, 07:21:47 AM
Is there any way to launch replays right now?

probably only from ingame, the replay system had so serious changes!

Right - do you know of any method to do that from ingame? I cant get the login bypass to work :-/

Vernam7

sorry there was a way with a .gfx file to bypass loginscreen now with patch 10 doesnt work! its too early guys are trying to hack it again we have to give them some times, we all try our best ;-)

Dark_Templar

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 25, 2010, 09:12:47 AM
sorry there was a way with a .gfx file to bypass loginscreen now with patch 10 doesnt work! its too early guys are trying to hack it again we have to give them some times, we all try our best ;-)

Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

vic1978vic

I get this when I try  to install patch 10

The patch "base\Mods\Core.SC2Mod\Base.SC2Data\BuildId.txt" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x3b5bfee6, actual 0xa8320132.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)

I'm the only one?

sync258

hi guys

i am having some trouble patching starcraft 2 to patch 8. i reinstalled starcraft 2 because it kept crashing and now it works but whenever i try to update i get this error message saying "The patch "base\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod\Base.SC2Assets\Assets\modeltextures.db" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 692083, actual 692473.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)"
:(
i hope someone knows how to fix this
thanx

Kurt

Quote from: vic1978vic on April 25, 2010, 12:59:36 PM
The patch "base\Mods\Core.SC2Mod\Base.SC2Data\BuildId.txt" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x3b5bfee6, actual 0xa8320132.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)

Same problem here. I got the feeling we had been watched...  ::)

sopen55

i think that happens when you altered the game in some way, you might   have replaced files in the Mods folder. try restoring them then patch.   if it doesnt work, uninstall the game. to uninstall..

go here:
  X:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II   Beta\Uninstall.exe
  if there are multiple StarCraft II Beta folders, use the one with the highest number, w/c is the latest

where X is your main drive.

and so that you wouldnt download the patch every installation, get the   patch here:
  http://maged.lordaeron.org/sc2/

extract the file and place it in your starcraft 2 folder. ow and you'll   need to download patch numbers 1-10

and a little warning. i think the uninstall will delete EVERYTHING in   about SC2 beta you installed(except for launchers) so back up your   replays, cache etc.