StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

go to your starcraft directory /version and delete the 15xxx you may have there!
the previous version was killing the installetion by even running on a system with newer to patch 8 installed.

if you delete the directories that start with 15xxx and then launch the game from its original icon it will download the latest patch again correctly!!!!

also delete the tool's directory and GET the new latest version that is version independent!
v7.9.9 is up!

bhx

Quote from: Vernam7 on April 27, 2010, 08:01:36 AM
also delete the tool's directory and GET the new latest version that is version independent!
v7.9.9 is up!

Where can I get it?
Thanx ;)

diabolicalangle

I get the following error when trying to use Strategy AI 0.41:

a scriptlogic error occurred for player 2-prot invalid mainstate

Vernam7

if you read the main nibbits page we are aware of that thats the new AI changes! its under construction at the momment, read the nibbits site plz and stay up to date.

gyorokpeter

The download link in the original post is wrong, it takes you to an error page. It should be http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/starcrack-allin1/.

IwIN4G

the load replay function is very buggy, sometimes it loads and sometimes it opens the starcraft loading screen then says "unable to open replay"

Vernam7

the download link was updated, we had some issue over there and the page was lost!
admins thought fixed.

no about the replays isnt the tools exactly problem, since patch 9+ replays are no longer the same as before!
blizzard did that, and you have to find the exact cache and maps need.

we dont care that much for the replays after all its beta and lots of things are changing very fast, we are focusing on game play and try to adapt to the changes asap.

Rokrdude

Thanks for the updated launcher now we can play new blizzard maps sadly with blizzard ai which oesn;t do anything we can still go back to previous version for playing with starcrack ai 7.2

Just waiting for these 2 things to be implemented in future launchers:

1)ai's working with newest patch specially if possible strategy ai

2)Replay working properly
Sometimes it works on other occasions it doesn't

Anyways continue the good work

Mustachio

wow thanks for the launcher!

and cutos on the cursors! im using them right away!
do you need some more images to complete all the cursor functions? because i know someone who had got some of the images you could use.

Vernam7

GReat news GUYS!the TEAMS ARE BACK and WORKING 100% in patch 10, also find a way to control SPEED without hacks and dlls and possible for ALL versionandDifficutly PER PLAYER is now also Achivable 99% done!!!!!in TEAMS i have improved the Vision Sharing,Expensvies sharing, and FUll unit control this time (not just one unit) works perfect!

new version is under developement may be available faster that starcrack AI.
still missing something to enable Blizzard's AI to work, to keep you happy for few games...i am close thought, this is not my field (ai scripting) but i trying to achive few new stuff and help the AI team out.

Mustachio

WOOOHOOO

congrats on the good work!

have you guys figured out a log in hack? im quite interested in the points screen
and will we be able to open custom maps as well?

ptanhkhoa

Vernam, this is the Trigger Libs for my Terran AI, also included Protoss AI of Suxue, current AI cannot Run because of error Main State, I think that you launcher have something with the AI Difficulty Setting, 

The Ai current don't have other difficulty than the very easy ( but it will still hard enough than the Blizzard AI ), if you set higher, it won't run. :|, I hope we can cooperate to make the AIs run in your launcher.

Vernam7

Quote from: ptanhkhoa on April 30, 2010, 06:58:40 AM
Vernam, this is the Trigger Libs for my Terran AI, also included Protoss AI of Suxue, current AI cannot Run because of error Main State, I think that you launcher have something with the AI Difficulty Setting, 

The Ai current don't have other difficulty than the very easy ( but it will still hard enough than the Blizzard AI ), if you set higher, it won't run. :|, I hope we can cooperate to make the AIs run in your launcher.

the error is not of my launcher blizzard changed some major parts as you may know allready but mostly how the AI was called to start! so dont worry! as i said 2 post before i found the way to make it all work!
and actually more than i had before in patch 8. your AI will work. i will test them. but plz if you can regiter your self at nibbits.com and pm there again your scripts so that we can keep in touch.

:thumbsup:

oh i forgot this new version that will have all those feature working better now will be live probably today or tommorow. ;-)