Pre-order SC2 and get Beta Key

Started by Enhancelogic, April 21, 2010, 11:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enhancelogic

Zartov

jackyoo

balhblah. delete this please

jyim89

If you know a friend who is also thinking about pre-odering sc2 beta,  you guys can order two copies and use the coupon code 25off which gives you 25% off for purchases over $100 and value which gives you free shipping.  Then all you have to pay is $45 instead of $60.  I don't know if the coupon code value works though..

46.Flapjack

I just walked into gamestop, pre-ordered it, and low and behold there is a SC 2 beta key on it. No joke, this is 100% working. Here's my screenshot; oh and the link to the gamestop info:http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=65548 (read the bonus section)

Screenshot:
http://yfrog.com/jm26305826j

zergiezerg

anyone else having trouble logging in? I DL'd the beta client back a while ago to use LazyLauncher and when I try to log into starcraft2 it says that My account does not have starcraft 2 beta on my account, even though I went to battle.net and added the game to my account. I am downloading the client from the battle.net as we speak and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

p.s. I only added the game to my account about 40 min ago so not sure if it takes time.

46.Flapjack

I added mine and it worked immediately. I would recommend deleting the lazylauncher/your install of SC2 and have a fresh install.

zergiezerg

Quote from: 46.Flapjack on April 21, 2010, 01:04:55 PM
I added mine and it worked immediately. I would recommend deleting the lazylauncher/your install of SC2 and have a fresh install.

Did you uninstall and reinstall a fresh version? I am sure that is what it is but I am downloading it just to be sure.

mylifeforaiur

sighs.. I will have to mow the lawn for like a month to be able to pay for this game  :(

zergiezerg

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 01:18:09 PM
sighs.. I will have to mow the lawn for like a month to be able to pay for this game  :(

it only cost 5 dollars to pre-order :-)

mylifeforaiur

you mean 5 dollars to pre order and get the game?!

zergiezerg

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 01:42:07 PM

No not for the game but to pre-order and get the BETA KEY that comes with it yes. You only need 5 dollars (maybe 40c) to be playing Starcraft 2 BETA today :-) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

mylifeforaiur

Quote from: zergiezerg on April 21, 2010, 01:46:07 PM

No not for the game but to pre-order and get the BETA KEY that comes with it yes. You only need 5 dollars (maybe 40c) to be playing Starcraft 2 BETA today :-) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What is the point of paying $5 to play only the beta for a couple of months?  I' drather buy the full thing.

Bonkers

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 02:23:54 PM

What is the point of paying $5 to play only the beta for a couple of months?  I' drather buy the full thing.

you're gonna buy the game anyway, preorder it now, pay 5$ and stop whining like a little baby that you have no key. unless you're too poor for the 5$... in that case... ask mommy

mylifeforaiur

Quote from: Bonkers on April 21, 2010, 02:57:53 PM
Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 02:23:54 PM

you're gonna buy the game anyway, preorder it now, pay 5$ and stop whining like a little baby that you have no key. unless you're too poor for the 5$... in that case... ask mommy

unlike you spoiled brats, I have to pay for all my games.  I can't just run  to mommy like u noobs.