[WTS] Sc2 Beta Account

Started by Erasus, April 20, 2010, 08:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erasus

I have a b.net account with sc2 beta , sc:bw, and wc3 on it. The sc2 beta account just got wiped, so you'll be able to put in your nickname.

I'm selling cause i don't have time to play with it, so i though about giving the possibility to do so to someone else.

Starting bid 80$. Paypal only.

PM me for more infos.

Cheers.

sTormy

Good luck with that.. You're better off giving it away to the coolest person on darkblizz..

Whoever you think that is..  :fight:
So be it.

jyim89

Quote from: sTormy on April 20, 2010, 08:33:18 AM
Good luck with that.. You're better off giving it away to the coolest person on darkblizz..

Whoever you think that is..  :fight:

In other words me. xD

and they reset all battle.net records?

Erasus

Quote from: jyim89 on April 20, 2010, 11:11:05 AM

In other words me. xD

and they reset all battle.net records?

Yeah, they did.

Yesterday, to be precise.

fallen101

Quote from: Erasus on April 20, 2010, 08:28:17 AM
I have a b.net account with sc2 beta , sc:bw, and wc3 on it. The sc2 beta account just got wiped, so you'll be able to put in your nickname.

I'm selling cause i don't have time to play with it, so i though about giving the possibility to do so to someone else.

Starting bid 80$. Paypal only.

PM me for more infos.

Cheers.
look any were i can get one for $20 but im dead poor im a kid :P

Drew1231

Paypal doesn't refund for virtual transfers. Just a warning.

Erasus

Quote from: Drew1231 on April 20, 2010, 08:37:33 PM

I'm no scammer. Just a clarification.

jyim89

Quote from: Erasus on April 21, 2010, 06:22:54 AM
Quote from: Drew1231 on April 20, 2010, 08:37:33 PM

I'm no scammer. Just a clarification.

Then give me your account first to prove it.  :D Anyways do people still buy beta keys for a lot of money nowadays?  There seems to be a lot more keys out in the public so I think most people should have beta keys by now?  I could be totally wrong...

Erasus

Don't know if people are buying or not.
I know i'm selling, that's for sure.
And i'll give my account after half the money has being paid; then the secret answer, (to change the mail attached to it) after the second half.

jyim89

You could still potentially run off with $40! 

EDIT: actually u could run off with $80. Person A gives you $40, you give him access to beta account, Person A gives you the remaining $40, you change the password and run off.

EDIT2: btw, no one will buy ur beta key for $80 now.. You can preorder the game at gamestop for like $60 and get a beta key from them.

Erasus

Same thing if i give all my accounts data prior to receiving the money, a person could run off with my account.
Don't know what to tell you.
Don't want to trust me? Fine, no probs.
Since there is people that want to play the beta, and i don't, i'm willing to sell out my account. Considering that i have Sc:bw and Wc3 also on that account, asking 80$ doesn't seem much for me.

jyim89

Lol, I don't really care if your telling the truth or not cause I already have a beta key but I was just stating ways of how you can scam people.  But your statement about $80 being worth it.  Sc1 anyone can get and they can play multiplayer on iccup servers and no one really cares about WCIII.  So your really asking people to pay $80 for a beta key + wc3 as opposed to $60 for a beta key + sc2. hmm... wonder what people are gonna go for.

Drew1231

If you preorder at gamestop now for $65 you can get a key with the real game.

jyim89

I got it for $48.50. :D   I partnered up with a friend of mine, bought two copies of the games, used the 25% off coupon code and split the costs.

Erasus

Lowered the price to 45$.

Sc:Bw
Wc3
Sc2:Beta