Friend Invites SAD FACE

Started by ooni, March 17, 2010, 08:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jyim89

Quote from: ooni on March 20, 2010, 10:27:14 PM
Soz guys, I got a invite from someone. Happy face now. SC2 isn't as fun as it seems, it's very competitive. Gold ranking number 8 after one day XP
Practicing AI helps I guess

You are so lucky.. I am still sad face  :(

starscraft-2-fan

:-[ im still sad face but working on it my friend got a key but i need to ask him to give me the invite i hope he says yes so i can b  :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig:

Agemaniac

Im still sad face too. :(

I was in the other thread to give it a try...but no luck! ::)

I dont have a friend with a beta key  :(

cloak123

balnazzar951

im sad face too  :'( :'(
my friends have battle net acc but they didn't recieve beta key :(
sorry for my bad english  :(
Starcraft 2 Beta

Looney

No beta key and my Friends also dont have any

Sad Sad Sad Face :-(

if anyone want to share his account thx a lot -->just pm

Black_Daniel

Please if someone ,reading this has a beta key to offer(who got 1 and they send him another),please give it to me.E-mail is ico_impuls@abv.bg Thanks,anyway!

berrykerry789

Carrier Has Arrived...

totocows

It seems like people could just find a way to get a beta without having to buy it very easily. Hell Blizzard is pretty much just tossing out beta keys, but you just have to be in the right place at the right time. I bet the same people who are selling the beta keys online have several of them.

the_ace

Quote from: ooni on March 20, 2010, 10:27:14 PM
Soz guys, I got a invite from someone. Happy face now. SC2 isn't as fun as it seems, it's very competitive. Gold ranking number 8 after one day XP
Practicing AI helps I guess

Congrats  :cheers:
I am still looking for someone to invite me  :(
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

Ossas

Quote from: totocows on March 28, 2010, 02:32:59 AM
It seems like people could just find a way to get a beta without having to buy it very easily. Hell Blizzard is pretty much just tossing out beta keys, but you just have to be in the right place at the right time. I bet the same people who are selling the beta keys online have several of them.
Oh yes they does. It's so unfair that people who doesn't need SCII get a key, and who needs - no. Thats sucks so hard..

Rain[sun]

Why the fuck does everyone feel so entitled hahaha
You have no more need or right to it than anyone else
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage