[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2g4u

Still the best looking launcher, but would you please add the team change option ?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

Sindrome

Valkirie. Please compact it to 680 pixels vertical. pleeeeaaaassseee!

Nightcro

GJ Valkirie. I will wait for team settings,but i like your launcher is very coolOne more thing what is "Trigger Debugger"
Hell!It's about time!
Starcraft 2!
Hell!It's about time!

Valkirie

We're working on a ladders system linked to the launcher which will include:
* Player informations
* Player stats (Ranks, total play time, etc).
* Player most used races
* Player most used maps
* Player most used difficulty

You'll gain points for each game, the harder the AI is, the more points you'll gain. You'll be able to search for players, share your informations using sign on forum. Anyway this release will come this weekend.

DeMoNiK[TKD]

Quote from: Valkirie on March 11, 2010, 01:56:47 PM
* Player informations
* Player most used races
* Player most used maps

You'll gain points for each game, the harder the AI is, the more points you'll gain. You'll be able to search for players, share your informations using sign on forum. Anyway this release will come this weekend.

Nice  ;) Sounds like you guys are recreating Battle.net  :)

Guessing no 0.22 release today or tomorrow then  :P

programm

* Player informations
* Player most used races
* Player most used maps

Soo my thread about a program to record stats vs AI wasnt so bad afterall? It encouraged you to go beyond my offer to type manual stats (which i offered only because i didnt expect wins/losses vs AI to be detectable..)?? Well thank you, I know my ideas are gr8 and all trolls who just flammed my thread can suck and sucka nd suck my hairy Dickens

Bt

Quote from: programm on March 11, 2010, 02:28:13 PM
* Player informations
* Player most used races
* Player most used maps

Soo my thread about a program to record stats vs AI wasnt so bad afterall? It encouraged you to go beyond my offer to type manual stats (which i offered only because i didnt expect wins/losses vs AI to be detectable..)?? Well thank you, I know my ideas are gr8 and all trolls who just flammed my thread can suck and sucka nd suck my hairy Dickens

It wasn't your idea, it was Blizzards idea. Your idea was manually typing all that stuff in, which made next to no sense. Everyone else had the "idea" in their mind of some type of battle.net emulation that recorded stats and more, your explanation and supposed implementation of it was just ridiculously stupid though.

By the way, thanks for smiting me every single moment you see my name on the forum and avoiding any posts where I confront you for acting like an abusive idiot, it shows everyone how childish and immature you really are.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Bt on March 11, 2010, 03:03:33 PM
Quote from: programm on March 11, 2010, 02:28:13 PM
* Player informations
* Player most used races
* Player most used maps

It wasn't your idea, it was Blizzards idea. Your idea was manually typing all that stuff in, which made next to no sense. Everyone else had the "idea" in their mind of some type of battle.net emulation that recorded stats and more, your explanation and supposed implementation of it was just ridiculously stupid though.

By the way, thanks for smiting me every single moment you see my name on the forum and avoiding any posts where I confront you for acting like an abusive idiot, it shows everyone how childish and immature you really are.

If he is just spamming negative karma on you, then report him to Myst or one of the moderators. He'll get banned.

Cybertox

Quote from: Valkirie on March 11, 2010, 06:15:19 AM
Hey their,
0.22 should be released before the next ten hours. Stand ready.
so where is it know?

Valkirie

Quote from: Cybertox on March 11, 2010, 03:10:38 PM
Hey their,
so where is it know?
Delayed to this weekend. Finishing everything.

Alcapone

Quote from: Valkirie on March 11, 2010, 03:30:26 PM
Hey their,
so where is it know?

that kind of sucks, but i'd much rather have a perfect launcher released in a few days, than have to sit here for hours waiting on your next launcher so i can fawn over what's new about it :P

great job btw, Valkirie. You're launcher is by far my faovrite, out of all the ones here.

Cybertox

Hey their,
so where is it know?
ok take your time but please try to add teams option.

Zezariz

Quote from: Cybertox on March 11, 2010, 03:59:18 PM
Hey their,
so where is it know?

Oh my bloody god in heaven can everyone stop asking about team options? it will come out when it comes out. you can spam it all you want but it wont make it come out any sooner i mean, unless valk has gone blind I'm pretty sure he knows that we want a team option lol

lqdhorror

Great job so far Valkirie!

Your excellent work caused me to "convert" from Vernam7's to your own....

So far, I have found only one bug.

When team color is set to random, the program doesn't seem to check for color redundancy.
Meaning, I launch a game with me and the AI, with colors set to random. Both teams ended up with the same color etc etc.

Bt

Quote from: Zezariz on March 11, 2010, 04:12:43 PM
Quote from: Cybertox on March 11, 2010, 03:59:18 PM
Hey their,
so where is it know?

Oh my bloody god in heaven can everyone stop asking about team options? it will come out when it comes out. you can spam it all you want but it wont make it come out any sooner i mean, unless valk has gone blind I'm pretty sure he knows that we want a team option lol

Yeah that guy is a troll, just check his other posts.