StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enox

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/original-blizzard-maps-confirmed/
[/size]
[/size]Try that
[/size]
[/size]Pretty sure the syk0 maps, and any AI enable map for that matter, will always pick random.

Bt

Just crashes every time I double click the icon.

Uninstalled SC2, deleted all files, reinstalled SC2 and this Launcher.

Still not working, and it sounds like other features aren't either.

Good work on the UI though it looks nice, it did come up once but when I tried to add maps it crashed and wouldn't let me in again.

lqdhorror

After installing the map pack that was linked above, it was somewhat stable but race selection would still randomly change....

I tested valkirie's tool for the first time and no problems through thorough testing. (with the same map pack and a manually installed 6.1 starcrack ai)

I'm going to keep checking in here, but for now it seems I'm sticking with valkirie until this is fixed :(

Vernam7

brb with all the answers you need.

i repeat for configuration crash just read the 1st page at the end!

Vernam7

ok guys i think you dont read and thats really a problem after 24 pages and half thousand views!

in conclusion your 2 major questions/problems are for few users:

1)pink border should not be there! check your themes, or skins in windows, shoudl be DEFAULT not having tools that mess arround with skins, VGA drivers updated, and 32bit colors, still i will look once more into that!

2)if it seems your race and color doesnt work simply puted either you havent clicked the minimap button(wich you shoudl all be aware of) in game for freandly / enemy coloring or you map file is damaged by other launcer! READ my 1st post!
clean all your maps and get the syk0 map pak or the original maps. nothing else!
use the tool to Add them to your list.
syko updated maps link is in #1 page
original unmodified maps here: http://www.mediafire.com/?zxdyqjhyhy1 (tnx Enox)
Try playing now!(dont test other launchers)
if still issues make sure you deleted all folder from local\vernam7 AGAIN in the 1st Post!

Broblem not gone?, MAKE SURE you RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR the TOOL ( it seems you are not one) cause the tool try's to WRITE files in "special folders" if you just double click it it runs like user, and may fail to make those Edites that is necceserry to start a game WITH the selcted race-color!
and NEVER FORGET to close-disable the STUPID UAC in users for Vista, or 7
(whats that? just Google disable UAC in windows Vista/7 and you will get 1trillion page results)

DO NOT USE OTHER LAUNCHER on the same MAP for testing! they are editing the map in a different permanent way and THAT kills the map making impossible for my Normal-safe way of editing to Work!!!

if the race - color wasnt working do you realy think i would released the tool? :-[
just think of it, is it ever possible something SO serious not be found out in Beta testing?
thats the only thinks that has been testing arround for DAYS!
and i will have to make a Video to proove it to you!
dont be hasty to download just read the ENTIRE 1st post its only 3 paragraphs!
specially the end part.

come on guys i want to solve real existing problems ;) :D

thank you

p.s post will be locked by me for 15 min. to read a little bit ;D

ringlas

Thank you, Vernam!!! 
I've deleted the game and all files and cracks and I was waiting for your 3.6 version and I was thrilled to finally get it and it is just perfect! I can clearly state without doubt that this is by far the most successful launcher, I think you've done a great job! I've played the original maps with 6.1.1 AIs, followed your instructions for watching replays and I can watch whatever rep I want, color selection, race selection, position selection, awesome interface, ALL works great with FRESH installation... I am deeply grateful! 
Big thank you! You're #1.

Vernam7

Quote from: ringlas on March 11, 2010, 05:18:53 AM
Thank you, Vernam!!!
I've deleted the game and all files and cracks and I was waiting for your 3.6 version and I was thrilled to finally get it and it is just perfect! I can clearly state without doubt that this is by far the most successful launcher, I think you've done a great job! I've played the original maps with 6.1.1 AIs, followed your instructions for watching replays and I can watch whatever rep I want, color selection, race selection, position selection, awesome interface, ALL works great with FRESH installation... I am deeply grateful!
Big thank you! You're #1.

no Helen Paparizou is the #1, i am just following her :D :D

i am so glad that someone spend few moments and READ my instructions and Confirms that Everything is Working as i was claiming all alone!

thank you for kind words dude, just give a +1 karma for tnx. :)

only thing left is Team / resource sharing to implement in the near future, and then i am out.
hope there are still dudes arround that want to help on that with actually knowledge not telling me this has it reverse it to do it your self, thats not the way.-

neolancer07

I cannot get the launcher to start at all. It instantly crashes when I attempt to run the tool. I followed your directions, installed in the default directory, disabled UAC and ran the tool as administrator. The Verman7 folder doesn't exist in the AppData folder. I attempted all of this on a fresh and updated install. Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Vernam7

Quote from: neolancer07 on March 11, 2010, 05:51:52 AM
I cannot get the launcher to start at all. It instantly crashes when I attempt to run the tool. I followed your directions, installed in the default directory, disabled UAC and ran the tool as administrator. The Verman7 folder doesn't exist in the AppData folder. I attempted all of this on a fresh and updated install. Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

.net 3.5 is installed? reinstall it.
try delete the Tools folder from the programfiles\sc2bet\sc2allin1\*.* and reinstall plz.
if you cleaned your appdata directory then the editor should launche normally and create a new correct folder, leave that in peace!

tokiomotel

Great Tool, I have check it, it´s the first luncher for me where I got race and color selection  and !! I can wach my own replays.

Thx you so much  :)
-Use Windows Vista Ultimate x64

- to the win 7 user, first check maps are orginal and not oppend with other luchers
-check: running you the programm as admin? try rightclick mouse run as admin
-restart windows
-check if you got all upgrades from starcraft2 installed

-if this not works look at pylon helps for more isuses

Vernam7

Quote from: tokiomotel on March 11, 2010, 06:01:48 AM
Great Tool, I have check it, it´s the first luncher for me where I got race and color selection  and !! I can wach my own replays.

Thx you so much  :)
-Use Windows Vista Ultimate x64

- to the win 7 user, first check maps are orginal and not oppend with other luchers
-check: running you the programm as admin? try rightclick mouse run as admin
-restart windows
-check if you got all upgrades from starcraft2 installed

-if this not works look at pylon helps for more isuses

thank you friend glad to hear some enjoy gaming AND replays together!
it seems our new replay system, really does the job.
thank you for confirming and point again tips

Bt

Same problem, tried reinstall a few times, Verman7 folder doesn't exist. Also tried reinstalling SC2...

I won't reinstall some framework as well just to get launcher to work sorry when other launchers I don't have to do anything except extract and double click, plus they got teams working

Good luck with this and I hope you work out the bugs

Vernam7

Quote from: Bt on March 11, 2010, 06:35:15 AM

Same problem, tried reinstall a few times, Verman7 folder doesn't exist. Also tried reinstalling SC2...

I won't reinstall some framework as well just to get launcher to work sorry when other launchers I don't have to do anything except extract and double click, plus they got teams working

friend since when not having the minimum system requiremtns is a bug? :-\
i guess you dont know what .NET is so let me be very breaf on that.
.Net framework is in some sort a huge labrary that has everything you see in your OS at this momment! all programms coded for .NET (so windows OS) need to have this framework in its LATEST stable build!

by having .net installed its not gona "heart" you PC on the contrary you will be compatible with any application out there, that take advantage of all windows features.

all windows version since XP sp0 has some part of the .NET inside it since version 1.1 untill now and 3.5 sp1. because windows is written on .NET it self!

but for full support and compatibility this great library must be always installed and mainteained from time to time!
you have NOTHING to loose!
downloaded it from here if you change you mind: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

also it seems that you didnt delete all the vernam7 folders thats why it crashes for sure,
maybe searching in the wrong directory my friend? Delete at first all folders and then run it, on succesfull lauche it will be a new Correct folder in the appdata, LEAVE THAN ALONE.
you should only delete the old ones.
also maybe when you installed the 3.6.1 the TOOL's installation path was not empty?
and there is something left behind that cause a conflict?

if the application HAD a bug it would be for EVERYONE, bugs do not select individual users!

gl what ever you decide. the tool works when system requirements are ok!

almighty

hi vernam7
got some problem here, hope you can help me
i've download and install your tool (the newest version SC2ALLin1_setup3x.exe)
runs ok in my xp, test a few game with ai worksbut when i try to copy some replay with the tools, the tool closedand when i try to run "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\SC2ALLin1.exe" againit always show this :"Starcraft 2 (WOL) Beta, doesnt seem to be installed .. .  ... . .. . . ..  and restart the tool! then!"
just like when you first run the tool, but when i pick my starcraft II beta folder, and run your tool againit show the error again, even tough i already select the right starcraft II beta folder with StarCraft II.exe in it  (i once run the tool without problems)

and when i try to find these C:\Documents and Settings \{your username}\Local Settings\Application Data\Vernam7 , i cannot find the vernam7 folder, just like neolancer07...try to delete "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1" and reinstall, still dont work either  :(

could you help ?

Artanis186

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 11, 2010, 06:46:28 AM
Quote from: Bt on March 11, 2010, 06:35:15 AM

friend since when not having the minimum system requiremtns is a bug? :-\
i guess you dont know what .NET is so let me be very breaf on that.
.Net framework is in some sort a huge labrary that has everything you see in your OS at this momment! all programms coded for .NET (so windows OS) need to have this framework in its LATEST stable build!

by having .net installed its not gona "heart" you PC on the contrary you will be compatible with any application out there, that take advantage of all windows features.

all windows version since XP sp0 has some part of the .NET inside it since version 1.1 untill now and 3.5 sp1. because windows is written on .NET it self!

but for full support and compatibility this great library must be always installed and mainteained from time to time!
you have NOTHING to loose!
downloaded it from here if you change you mind: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

also it seems that you didnt delete all the vernam7 folders thats why it crashes for sure,
maybe searching in the wrong directory my friend? Delete at first all folders and then run it, on succesfull lauche it will be a new Correct folder in the appdata, LEAVE THAN ALONE.
you should only delete the old ones.
also maybe when you installed the 3.6.1 the TOOL's installation path was not empty?
and there is something left behind that cause a conflict?

if the application HAD a bug it would be for EVERYONE, bugs do not select individual users!

gl what ever you decide. the tool works when system requirements are ok!

I'd like to take your side on this one Vernam, but... I can't start it either. Strangely, the first time I ran it, it worked fine (seemingly). Then I tried to start a game, it crashed, and wouldn't start regardless of how often I would re-install it. I've tried switchin install locations, running as admin, removing other launchers from the SC2 directory, and so on. I'm currently gonna take 2 hours to download that dotnet thing (my internet is really slow), and I'll tell you how that works out. But I can't tell you for 100% certain that it is not for a fact a bug.