Replay Frustration

Started by Darkalbino, March 13, 2010, 09:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkalbino

Ive Reinstalled three times, repatched over and over. It seems that Starcraft 2 Beta was destined not to work on my computer.

My Usual routine goes something like,

Run Starcraft 2 Beta as Admin > Starcraft 2 Beta begins to load > Starcraft 2 Beta continues to load > I have to Alt+Cntrl+Delete > End Process Tree

Run Starcraft 2 Beta as Admin > Starcraft 2 Beta begins to load > Starcraft 2 Beta continues to load > I have to Alt+Cntrl+Delete > End Process Tree

Run Starcraft 2 Beta as Admin > Starcraft 2 Beta begins to load > Starcraft 2 Beta reached menu screen!!! > I go into replays > Load a replay > **TEMP**

Load another replay > UNABLE TO LOAD MAP

Load another replay > This was from another version of SC2 Beta, do you want to load that instead? > Sure, click >  Starcraft 2 Beta begins to load again > Starcraft 2 Beta continues to load > I have to Alt+Cntrl+Delete > End Process Tree

On my 12th go I finally was able to watch a replay, and damn, did IdRa rage like crazy. Has anyone had any similar problems? Does anyone know any fixes?

But now, after having the correct replays, the correct maps, the correct cache, the replay begins to load just fine..... and then quits out and gives me that stupid windows error.

Ive replaced dozens of Cache files, hundreds of map files. Downloaded patch after patch, but still, I struggle to launch SC2 Beta Cracked. (I have absolutely no problem loading the no cracked version, just have no beta key :P )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Darkalbino

WAIT LAZYLAUNCH SAVED MY DAY. Love you <3