you may play my 2nd sc2 account. info inside

Started by fade.fall., March 19, 2010, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakonis

Oh, and would someone be able to PM me the account info?
That way when I come back and its closer to my turn I don't have to bug someone for it

46.Flapjack

Quote from: Drakonis on March 21, 2010, 05:00:50 AM
Oh, and would someone be able to PM me the account info?
That way when I come back and its closer to my turn I don't have to bug someone for it

same

mineisbigger

Quote from: Drakonis on March 21, 2010, 04:59:50 AM
Hmm well theoretically I have 7 hours to go then. (Draknosis on that list should actually say Drakonis)
So I'm gonna grab a few hours of sleep and come back.. hopefully I don't get bumped down too far :(
ragingpolarbear
comando123( bumped down just once   cause you played     already)
Lazyscout
zartov
Mineisbigger
mortalPlague
blackcode                 
Draknois(there you go)
Deagle
46.flapjack

comando123

if your online when its your time you get the info if not they pass it to the next person thats just how fade wanted it especially since the last account was taken from him

46.Flapjack

Quote from: mineisbigger on March 21, 2010, 05:02:17 AM
Quote from: Drakonis on March 21, 2010, 04:59:50 AM
Hmm well theoretically I have 7 hours to go then. (Draknosis on that list should actually say Drakonis)
So I'm gonna grab a few hours of sleep and come back.. hopefully I don't get bumped down too far :(
ragingpolarbear
comando123( bumped down just once   cause you played     already)
Lazyscout
zartov
Mineisbigger
mortalPlague
blackcode                 
Draknois(there you go)
Deagle

put me on that noise!

*edit* thanks

mineisbigger

Quote from: comando123 on March 21, 2010, 05:04:49 AM
if your online when its your time you get the info if not they pass it to the next person thats just how fade wanted it especially since the last account was taken from him

someone jacked his account??

comando123

Quote from: mineisbigger on March 21, 2010, 05:07:38 AM

he had 2 accounts he was sharing one got jacked as it had an easy to guess answer and the guy changed the email, i believe fade sent in a ticket to blizzard and may possibly get it back sometime, but as you know blizzard doesnt work on the weekends so yeah thats that.

Bigshot

Mineisbigger, are you currently making a list?  Put me on it, I wanna play a little also.

mineisbigger

Quote from: comando123 on March 21, 2010, 05:11:11 AM
Quote from: mineisbigger on March 21, 2010, 05:07:38 AM

he had 2 accounts he was sharing one got jacked as it had an easy to guess answer and the guy changed the email, i believe fade sent in a ticket to blizzard and may possibly get it back sometime, but as you know blizzard doesnt work on the weekends so yeah thats that.

Wow that sucks!!!
he has to be the nicest guy ever to let us use both his accounts

mineisbigger

Quote from: Bigshot on March 21, 2010, 05:14:13 AM
Mineisbigger, are you currently making a list?  Put me on it, I wanna play a little also.

ragingpolarbear
comando123( bumped down just once   cause you played       already)
Lazyscout
zartov
Mineisbigger
mortalPlague
blackcode                   
Draknois(there you go)
Deagle
46.flapjack
Bigshot

Deagle

mineisbigger

comando123

Quote from: Deagle on March 21, 2010, 05:29:39 AM
Is someone playing right?

yep

note to self my sig replays every 100 seconds an intresting way to keep track of time lol