Quote from: badasswolf on May 16, 2012, 05:08:59 AM
so awesome i just love when my teammates die in hardcore mode. whats irritating me though is that in asia server most of the time my team mates are korean , chinese or others that don't know how to chat in english.
Quote from: kuchi on September 17, 2011, 05:54:32 PMQuote from: BossCatKenji on September 17, 2011, 10:54:43 AMFor what is the shortcut? Just:
So assuming you have already downloaded this:
Extract the contents to you d3 folder.
 Create a shortcut of DiabloIII.exe, go to Properties of the shortcut, and add on the target line (right after the last ")
-launch -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345
 Once done, run D3 Launcher.exe and select Offline.
 Once on the login screen, type in any email address, anything will do as long as it follows the format of an actuall email add
 insert whatever password you like
 Voila! Create Character Screen, then you can proceed to the next screen
*note however that if you try to proceed creating an actual game, it'll crash*
1. Download and extract the rar in the diablo3 directory
2. Run D3Launcher
3. Chouse offline
4. Tipe something and @ and then password. For example: a@ and pass: b
5. Name a hero and continue to the next screen
6. Now you must hurry because you have exactly 45 seconds! The only thing that is worth to do from here is to explore the banner creation menu (to the right). You can chose from a different shapes, symbols and colors. Hint: you can see faster what are the possibilities by clicking on the random button.
7. You receive an error messege. Repeat from step 4