StarCrack Launcher Rev 53 with DEBUGGING Features Preview Download

Started by usmc23, March 06, 2010, 06:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usmc23

Revision 28 uploaded, next patch today will add team selection.

ceeatch

Sc2.exe not found.  I tried moving the launcher executable around didn't seem to matter.  Any solution to this issue?

EDIT: Ok so I think I found the problem.  Moving the launcher in the same folder as the Sc2.exe under Versions\Base14259 (the latest) worked.  Maybe it's something specific to Windows7?

usmc23

kblood

Quote from: usmc23 on March 08, 2010, 07:44:39 PM
Rev 34 with team selection.
Its replay part works great. I guess there is some logic to running maps from the maps folder meant for it, and having those same maps somewhere in the cache. Made replay of the game work even with a team match. It still seems to work with the first non working teams version. The 0.41 launcher somehow got teams to not attack each other.
I guess handicaps is one of the few settings left before AI map play functionality will be complete. The color picker in this version also seems to have worked great. I hope the UI will be improved at some point though. Grey and white? Auch. Try with Battle Net colors maybe. Blue and black. But being just plain colors with no effects, maybe it would be possible to just add some Starcraft 2 picture as background for the launcher?
Just an idea. The layout of this launcher seems one of its last flaws. Or was this the launcher that got theme support at some point? If then I guess I am making something out of nothing.
Map Preview is also nice. I hope Blizzard makes it possible to save replays with a name after a game is over. I guess I am hoping they already did make that possible, I just have not looking into what is going on, on the actual Battle Net 2.

bhp255

Always after finishing the load time once SCII starts up, SCII crashes and an ErrorReporter pops up
Any suggestions?

ScubaSteve3465

Is the teams fixed in this version? with the starlauncher your teammate will still go to your base as if to attack, yet he doesnt. The problem is he usually gets killed because all his forces are at my base doing nothing lol.

usmc23

That isn't fixed yet but it will be, as far as the crash make sure you are using the original b.net map file pack on the first post of the topic : ).

CraniX

This is an excellent tool, especially for replays!

GoodJob

Starcraft 2 Hacking Development
http://hackdev.easyforum.ru

Bt

godspiral

on rev 34,

twilight fortress in your attached map pack is setup as 2 player only???
only loads 1 AI players.
WORST PROBLEM: Only spawns (7 in a row anyway) both players at bottom of map

trying replays (of 6.1.1 cheating ai) causes crash in sc2 in win7(no error number).  no problem loading the replay in original lazy launcher.

usmc23

Twilight fortress is 4 players remember change the AI to HUMAN or Human to AI to add and remove AI, replays work with the OLD lazy launcher because its loading older sc2 versions, this launcher only works with the newest patch, hence only replays created with the latest patch work with the launcher : ).

usmc23

Sly_Fly

Quote from: usmc23 on March 09, 2010, 12:18:31 AM
Rev 35 AI Teams Fixed.

Pretty sweet. I was looking forward to a launcher with team settings (which is why i just stuck with Lazylauncher 2.0 until now). Just played a match (2v2) and it worked fairly well. A few things I noticed were that my ally liked to pile lots of units right in my mineral lines (Grrrr) and just hang out in my base. Also, the game does not end after destroying all enemy buildings so I wonder if it still considers your ally an enemy that needs to be destroyed or something. It is possible i missed an enemy building but i was pretty thorough.

Still awesome though. Thanks

Bt

Quote from: Sly_Fly on March 09, 2010, 12:57:16 AM
Quote from: usmc23 on March 09, 2010, 12:18:31 AM
Rev 35 AI Teams Fixed.

Pretty sweet. I was looking forward to a launcher with team settings (which is why i just stuck with Lazylauncher 2.0 until now). Just played a match (2v2) and it worked fairly well. A few things I noticed were that my ally liked to pile lots of units right in my mineral lines (Grrrr) and just hang out in my base. Also, the game does not end after destroying all enemy buildings so I wonder if it still considers your ally an enemy that needs to be destroyed or something. It is possible i missed an enemy building but i was pretty thorough.

Still awesome though. Thanks

If your ally is doing that, then it still isn't working properly.

In my case, I just played a game with the latest revision and it worked perfectly and through coincidence or not, they helped me destroy both enemy bases and didn't come to mine once... not even to defend... haha.