StarCrack Launcher Rev 53 with DEBUGGING Features Preview Download

Started by usmc23, March 06, 2010, 06:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhp255

Quote from: usmc23 on March 09, 2010, 07:55:07 PM
Quote from: bhp255 on March 09, 2010, 07:41:47 PM
Is anyone else having "Out of memory" errors when using this?
I've tried it with the maps uploaded on OP, tried with 1v1, 1v3, 2v2, tried it with and without AI, and even reinstalled SC2 to no avail.
I keep getting the "Out of memory" crashes. (oh yeah, fully updated too)

Any suggestions? Or anyone experiencing the same?

You need to have installed the virgin map pack found on the first topic.  Im going to upload rev 40 which will let you set your own map paths.
yes, i did that, thats what i meant by "tried it with the maps uploaded on the OP" (original post)

usmc23

========= Revision 40 =========
Adding a loading screen/custom loading screen support.

BETA SUPPORT: For 6 player maps, race selection works on player 5 but not player 6.
         Allies are bugged for 6 player maps, may or may not work.
Added Custom Maps Folder
To go back to the old maps folder method, delete custompath.path in your launcher
directory.

usmc23

chococake

Is it possible to turn off a player slot ie: play 1v2 on a 4 player map?

Thanks for the great work btw.

usmc23

Quote from: chococake on March 09, 2010, 10:17:10 PM
Is it possible to turn off a player slot ie: play 1v2 on a 4 player map?

Thanks for the great work btw.

To turn off AI switch one of the slots to human.

linesis

Hello, good evening. I really like your. I just think it lacks some features that I use a lot. Its the file you add an option to set the directory where is the maps and where is the AI files. And also the selection of AI. Thank you.

usmc23

Quote from: linesis on March 09, 2010, 10:28:22 PM
Hello, good evening. I really like your. I just think it lacks some features that I use a lot. Its the file you add an option to set the directory where is the maps and where is the AI files. And also the selection of AI. Thank you.

You can selection your own maps folder and it works fine.  AI Selection I see as a pointless feature cause you should be using the latest AI no matter what.

linesis

I use AI selection to choose between the version with cheater (Hard) or the normal version or the version sometimes easy to test new strategies.

usmc23

linesis

Lowered now rev 40 but she is a very great height. It is difficult to select the time 5 and 6 in addition to that the to select where you start the game for these positions (do not know if that was your intention).

linesis

It looks like the image that the system was on the screen. I think you can take the names of players between the lists of a player with another.

lavarus

Thanks!  That rev resolved most of my issues.  However, it's really ugly, could you change the grey background to some SC2 screenshot?

usmc23

Quote from: linesis on March 09, 2010, 10:39:08 PM
Lowered now rev 40 but she is a very great height. It is difficult to select the time 5 and 6 in addition to that the to select where you start the game for these positions (do not know if that was your intention).

Use Rev 40.2 fixes the blurry loading screen, player names arent that important either sense its just Player00 - player06

Zarniwoop

Hello! Much thanks for your hard work! However, I do have one suggestion, and that would be to make your form scalable! I'm using my HDTV at 1024x768 and I can't get to the bottom of the form. Just a thought, thanks!

Edit: Sorry if this is a repeat post, but I wasn't sure if linesis was talking about this above

linesis

I can make some suggestions layout for you later. If you can make the screens SC2 but I think it would be better to leave the screen layout as simple as possible (like google how much simpler the better). During the weekdays I can assure you. But at the end of this week I can. If you like me to add here and send me or pass a reference so I can talk with you on messenger or any application to talk and I will pass the image on the new model or layout. Today I will fall asleep. Have a great night. Thanks for everything.