Zerg VS Protoss (AI)

Started by DocShay, March 07, 2010, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocShay

Well, maybe I need more practice but...i'm getting slaughtered by protoss mid/late game! Using 6.1 version of AI. I only seem to get slaughtered when playing vs more than one AI. Solo im fine, but with more than one AI I get harrassed to much, so come mid/late game I get killed... by ne particular unit in particular.

High Templar.

I usually make lots of roaches/lings early, then lots of roaches/hydra and a few infestors mid game. My army gets WIPED by 4+ HT's  - They just do so much dmg over such little time, even if I move out of the way with my army..they're 1/2 dead by then...then another lightning storm and my army is gone.

Any idea how to counter these buggers? I try and pick em off first but theyre usually at the back of the protoss's army and hard to get to.

lastchange

Is this the cheating AI or the reg?

vitalsine

Protoss are nuts-o in 6.1, I am getting owned by HT and Immortals. haha. They are making alot of air units too. Jeez! Terran not so bad, but Toss is Boss.

DocShay

Non-cheating AI.

1 vs 1 its not bad cause I can kill them before they tech that high, but any 3x or 5x map its HARD. Immortals and HT's just annihilate everything

badboy91

you could just move your unit out of the tempest, using ultra as tank as most of zerg unit are squishy. Don't use lings, roaches and hydra against them. Maybe muta if you react quick enough