StarCraft 2 Map Hack by Sheppard

Started by sc2hacks, March 09, 2010, 03:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sc2hacks

Map hack by Sheppard (from Edge of Nowhere)

Use f9 to toggle map hack, auto worker / auto harvest cannot be disabled as of now.

Load maphack BEFORE joining game, or if running cracked beta, run as the sandbox is loading (black/yellow caution loading bar)

Source/Download: http://www.edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?t=448530

StarCraft 2 Beta Launcher Pack (GUI to LazyLaunch by Valkirie)
Be sure to check out SC2 Hacks for updates!

programm

You DO realize that there are a lot of people here like me who have full hatred on maphacks and unless this is for vs AI only, no1 wants to see crap in the real Bnet? Cause if you do I'll make sure you get smited by a banhammer. Looks like you created it for real Bnet? Die in pain.

Artanis186

Quote from: programm on March 09, 2010, 03:37:44 AM
You DO realize that there are a lot of people here like me who have full hatred on maphacks and unless this is for vs AI only, no1 wants to see crap in the real Bnet? Cause if you do I'll make sure you get smited by a banhammer. Looks like you created it for real Bnet? Die in pain.

I agree he should die in pain, but I doubt it's for normal Bnet, considering it has the Starcrack AI credits at the bottom. ;)

Skygrinder

It's better that they make these hacks now than later. The game will be more secure when it comes out since i assume blizz will patch all the pre-release holes the hackers are abusing atm.
Blood for the Blood God

Subzero

man if this guy made a hack for battle.net ill go mad its annoying playing against bunch of babys that use hacks to win.

doctorhealer

CraniX

This MapHack works on Bnet 2.0 For StarCraft 2 Beta!
And has auto drone/worker code in it, workers automaticaly start mining minerals!

This was fun to use!

Starcraft 2 Hacking Development
http://hackdev.easyforum.ru

Skygrinder

I have to say, respect to the hackers who actually develop these stuff, it is really fun to code hacks and stuff like this. BUT. If you didn't make the hack yourself and use it, you are pretty much a retard.

And since you are a retard you won't figure out why you are one and flame people who hate hacks.

:P
Blood for the Blood God

Gamewiz

Quote from: Skygrinder on March 09, 2010, 11:01:55 AM
I have to say, respect to the hackers who actually develop these stuff, it is really fun to code hacks and stuff like this. BUT. If you didn't make the hack yourself and use it, you are pretty much a retard.

And since you are a retard you won't figure out why you are one and flame people who hate hacks.

:P

So if the hacker maps a map hack and uses it it's ok? I absolutely disagree. Hackers can do far better things, like what is being done in this community with the AI hacks and such. Things that aren't cheating and affect other people.

Skygrinder

I admit it's not fair to non hacking players like me but if he made the hack i believe he deserves some hacked wins before he is banned :P
Blood for the Blood God

Gamewiz

Quote from: Skygrinder on March 09, 2010, 11:05:49 AM
I admit it's not fair to non hacking players like me but if he made the hack i believe he deserves some hacked wins before he is banned :P

Again, I completely disagree. Just because someone has the capability of cheating, doesn't justify him the right to cheat.

Skygrinder

Well you have the right to disagree my friend.  ;D
Blood for the Blood God

programm

@MODERATED

Rain[sun]

Modern day video games should teach you competitive leader boards are always under question, you never can trust the validity. In EVERY game, theres ways to cheat and what not, at the end of the day stats do not matter in the slightest.

SC stats were a complete joke, you never wanted to play a player based on their record, just through experience. Modern Warfare 2, people have 14,000 days of playing time, and yet can't snipe you when you're AFK.

Moral of the story? If they hack and still beat you, just play someone else. Blizz will always be pushing to ban hackers anyway, they wont stay hidden forever

Edit: Programm you got quite an illiterate mouth on you
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Gamewiz

Quote from: Skygrinder on March 09, 2010, 11:18:33 AM
Well you have the right to disagree my friend.  ;D

So under this thinking, you think that if someone has the capability of stealing from you, or robbing your home, they have the right to?