I cannot view replays (using a launcher)

Started by MrEdgeworth, March 11, 2010, 04:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEdgeworth

Hey guys, I have a problem. Since I have a launcher (Starcrack's one to be specific), I cannot view replays. When I select one, it says the old message "**TEMP** One or more files are required [...]. They must be downloaded firstĀ­."

I don't understand because all the maps (of the replays) are in my Cache folder, in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net.

It worked fine with the old way to see them, before LazyTown launched the sandbox crack.

Any solutions?

Thank you!

programm

IM ALSO SHOUTING:

IS THERE 1 FUKIN TOOL THAT CAN MAKE U WTACH OTHERS REPLAY??? Not get some Temp msg,

robocup30

You need same AI file as the one in the replay to view it. For example, if you played a game with starcrack AI v6 and after played another game with starcraft AI v6.1, you would need to manually change the AI back to starcraft AI v6 from V6.1 to view your previous replay. To do this, you can go to C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod and change the Base.SC2Data, or you can just play another match using V6 using launcher and it will automatically change the AI file for you. Hope this fixes the problem.

MrEdgeworth

Quote from: robocup30 on March 11, 2010, 06:28:22 PM
You need same AI file as the one in the replay to view it. For example, if you played a game with starcrack AI v6 and after played another game with starcraft AI v6.1, you would need to manually change the AI back to starcraft AI v6 from V6.1 to view your previous replay. To do this, you can go to C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod and change the Base.SC2Data, or you can just play another match using V6 using launcher and it will automatically change the AI file for you. Hope this fixes the problem.

Thanks for the info, but I try to view a replay from a 1v1 or 2v2 (real matches between humans).

programm

EXACTLY. Stop wasting your time creating 100 different launchers, Valks and Star is enough and try to at least work on watching others replays...Damn it!

You want ideas for useful rpograms, not manual typing stats?? Here:

- Starcraft 2 Replay Parser - takes all info from replays - maps, player names, APM, units, hotkeys, chatlog
- A tool that can make us watch ANYone's replays

Kevkev88

There ARE already ways of watching replays! Just because you are either to fucking dumb or just lazy doesn't mean you should insult the people making the Launchers and demand shit from them! By the way, you havnt even posted this thread in the right fucking place.

You posted here:

SC2 Tools                  Get utilities, tools, or any other program type thing for Starcraft 2 here!
Moderators: gardenofaiur, sYk0, Valkirie, Vernam7, Fedoranimus

If you want help post here:

Not enough Pylons                  
Need help with something? Got a Question? Ask here. Tutorials and all advice related to SC2 goes here.
Moderators: gardenofaiur, sYk0

Fucken retards...

MrEdgeworth

Quote from: Kevkev88 on March 12, 2010, 06:08:59 AM
There ARE already ways of watching replays! Just because you are either to fucking dumb or just lazy doesn't mean you should insult the people making the Launchers and demand shit from them! By the way, you havnt even posted this thread in the right fucking place.

You posted here:

SC2 Tools                  Get utilities, tools, or any other program type thing for Starcraft 2 here!
Moderators: gardenofaiur, sYk0, Valkirie, Vernam7, Fedoranimus

If you want help post here:

Not enough Pylons                 
Need help with something? Got a Question? Ask here. Tutorials and all advice related to SC2 goes here.
Moderators: gardenofaiur, sYk0

Fucken retards...