Suggestions/Comments

Started by Myst, September 06, 2008, 04:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

Have a suggestion or a comment about Rogue of Diablo? Post it here.

Rot1337

Hmm The beta seems to freeze alot for like 1-2 seconds

Suggestions:
1. I think the font is a little big for it, maybe smaller or seperated windows for attempted/created?

2. Dunno if ones in the beta but what about a dedupe for accounts.txt

3. Not sure how fast you can spam the packet without getting r/d but instead of delay maybe a setting where you can choose from like 10 per second to 50 per second?

4. aside from it freezing nothing wrong with it so far it removed names it created etc

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/Jihadlol/untitled.jpg

while i was uploading that i looked back at it and it was going really slow, also seems to go alot slower on constant 2 letters

Myst

ill check it out,
On the issue about the font, i forgot to include the font i used, which is why its all off.  Ill try to upload it when i get a chance.

Myst

ok I uploaded the two font files needed.  Just redownload the program.  Take some more ss's ;)

Rot1337

Man i've botted like 20 great names from your bot

Merc
Embalm
End
Geek
Pain
Champ
Passive
Ammo
Thrasher
Carver lol..

idk what it is but ive tried redvexs and it gets me shit

but yours it seems like every 20 hrs theres 2-3 names on list

Few things:
its a little slower then the demo
still the issue of it going real slow when left on for 12+ hrs
Maybe make it spam packet @ a pace right before ipban speed?
( i tried to move Pain and it got sniped + was only one on list idk how they got it before Rogue)
Also its not clearing "Invalid Character Names" from list, it clears it for that session, it doesnt try again but when restarted its back on list, also not taking created names off, it takes off for that session but same as above when restarted back on i just noticed this a min ago when i saw "End" go by

Myst

Yeh it doesnt remove the name from the file itself yet, just from the internal queue.  Ill add that later.
Can you take some SS's so I know the new font is working alright.
thanks

Rot1337

I got banned little after this , don't know the tricks to avoid getting banned when running 0delay 24/7

Havn't used it since, been ip banned for almost 2 weeks now so :S

I know they closed my main accounts, even afk accounts I had on at the time. Odd tho cuz all the namebot accts didn't get banned except the last one I was filling up

Odyssey07

Would like it to be able to switch accounts once one fills up..

Also when I first hit connect it auto ip bans me causing me to have to change my ip address etc... which is a hassle , anyway to fix this?

Implement maybe an extra way of keeping it from being detected by warden,

These are just a couple but take in mind any other comments from people  ;)

tronico

the gui looks nice and its running without any probs so far (maybe a bit much mem usage but well.. we have enough ram anyway^^). but imo the bot is just to slow if ur looking for really nice names. the private ones are just too fast. i used to have one aswell but back in 2008 or so blizz changed some packets and its not working anymore.
however its nice that u share such stuff with the public  ;)

Myst

Yes, this version is slow since I was never into Diablo 2, and made this program for somebodies request.  Now that I looked into Diablo 2 realm stuff plus found out the little tricks and other things, version 2 will be alot faster and better.  stay tune.

tronico

sounds cool.. looking forward to it  :P

Archangel

yeh, this happens everyonce in a while, and if you got another connections to the server for example another bot running the account will get banned, and the ip ban last time i got banned it lasts for weeks, a swamp ipban ;P.

How to avoid this? Well, the easiest way is to run the client on a different connection than the one that host your bots / client.

Also, Rogue isn't the only clientess name bot that exists, there are others that are faster than it, but i am sure v2 will catch up in speed, thats why you can lose accounts while transfering.