StarLauncher v1.34d with Team/Race/Color/AI selection, no map repacking.

Started by et2010, March 10, 2010, 04:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiftr

hey guys im a noob at this, when i open the launcher it cant detect the maps, can anyone help me out? appreciate it

comando123

i belikeve this launcher only worked back during the beta phase of starcraft 2 as the maps were in .sc2ma format where retail has them in .sc2map, i may be mistaken about the file types but i do know for sure that this launcher was used for the beta only and that the only launcher around is the sc2allin1 launcher which you can find at www.nibbits.com

(look under sc2 section, then tool and u cant miss it.)

NiTRO106

the developers of this launcher has stopped working. can they give out their source codes to us? this is a nice launcher to me. i want to try to modify this launcher :D

cmdexe

If you neede some sourse, write me in skype... I have'n sorse of StarLauncher v1.34d in delphy, but i have all $tarCr@c|{ SVN... I no working with launcher, but know how work it...

If need mo help write me, i give some help....

skype - bloodknifsmaster

NiTRO106

it would be nice if you pm to me here the link of the source code than to send it using skype. it is because i dont have any skype account. hehe :D

midearthranger

im kind of new here, can you help me on how to work this? its empty. im a noob sorry.

berrykerry789

haven't been posting for a longgggggg time on darkblizz...  :-\
isn't this launcher for the beta though?
Carrier Has Arrived...

NiTRO106

this launcher would be updated now if the source code is released earlier. :(