Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormbreaker

I don't know what you guys are trying to achieve here? Let me give you two situations:
1. They are fake (which I really doubt because of the way they talk in the Updates. You can't use terms you don't understand or talk about things you don't understand and make a reasonable sentence. If they are fake you skeptics can do nothing about it. As stated before: "It's the Internet"

2. They are really working on an emulator. Then you are just going to "piss them off". Instead of being thankful and supportive you ask for proof. They will release it when they think it's ready for the public.

So I suggest you stop "fighting" for "justice" and just sit back and wait.. Time will show everything.

Daemonix can I ask you a question?
Are you going to release the source when the emu is ready or in "beta"? Or at least your research on the subject? Of course you will get all the credit for it. :)
Keep up the good work. I really appreciate the work you are doing so that some random people asking for proof can play.

sTo0z

Quote from: Daemonix on March 12, 2010, 02:23:39 PM

Wild claim -> Audience -> Wild claims of proof for original wild claims -> More audience -> Delays for proof for wild claims -> More audience -> More wild claims and more delays -> Audience getting doubtful, put pressure on wild claims -> Team that made wild claims gets upset people are doubting them -> More audience -> Team disappears blaming people putting pressure, insulting them, and calling them fakers -> Team was fake!

So far, "code gen" has followed the formula to the letter. Just sayin'.

Site has been active for 14 days. Nobody was giving any claims. What you saw on site was progress report for other team members + something for public. It was supposed to be "secret" until some release just because of situations like this. But site got leaked somehow.

Go look the site now. Check the Stats since the foundation. Look @ TOTAL VISITORS.

Wild Claims my ass. Nobody even knew anything about them till today. Who made any claims except they among themselves?

I would love nothing more than to shut up, but I don't want to leave these forums with any bitterness between me and anyone here. I just get uncomfortable with that... But I find it hard not to speak up, you know?

The "wild claims" are all the amazing progress the site has been declaring. I could go set up a site right now, and do the same thing.

For every legitimate team that ever works on anything over the internet, that supposedly has something of extreme value for a large group of people, there are at least 100 fakes.

So you're going to tell me, that whoever manages that site spent all that time dissecting a screenshot of IDA, and a screenshot of site traffic, and post NOTHING relating to your project, when SUPPOSEDLY there is a video that's ALMOST done?

How much easier would it have been to post ANYTHING related to SC2? This latest maneuver is more dodging, something so typical of all fakers everywhere.

I really hate how I sound, so I swear this is the absolute last time I bother you at all.

For the sake of conclusion, we'll just say I believe you, and thank your team for me for all the work they've done so far. Take a few ibuprofen for the headache I've caused you and maybe a nap, apologies and good luck.

/done

Gamewiz

Quote from: stormbreaker on March 12, 2010, 02:29:58 PM
I don't know what you guys are trying to achieve here? Let me give you two situations:
1. They are fake (which I really doubt because of the way they talk in the Updates. You can't use terms you don't understand or talk about things you don't understand and make a reasonable sentence. If they are fake you skeptics can do nothing about it. As stated before: "It's the Internet"

2. They are really working on an emulator. Then you are just going to "piss them off". Instead of being thankful and supportive you ask for proof. They will release it when they think it's ready for the public.

So I suggest you stop "fighting" for "justice" and just sit back and wait.. Time will show everything.

Are you going to release the source when the emu is ready or in "beta"? Or at least your research on the subject? Of course you will get all the credit for it. :)
Keep up the good work. I really appreciate the work you are doing so that some random people asking for proof can play.

I could not agree more. +1 to you, good sir. :)

Edit: However, on that note, if you read our replies, we were not trying to argue with him or piss of his team. It was a civil discussion, and we never asked for anything. So I agree with you, but if you were referring to myself and sTo0z, then I think you jumped the gun a little. :)

Daemonix

Quote from: stormbreaker on March 12, 2010, 02:29:58 PM

HOLY JESUS THERE HE IS! :)

1. Still BETA. We have 2 keys so going steady. 
2.. Source = I don't know. I can't make that decision because I am not qualified to do that. Probably when SECOND version is finished. But, some people will probably get source of FIRST version. They know who they are.

3. Thanks man!

stormbreaker

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 12, 2010, 02:36:27 PM
Edit: However, on that note, if you read our replies, we were not trying to argue with him or piss of his team. It was a civil discussion, and we never asked for anything. So I agree with you, but if you were referring to myself and sTo0z, then I think you jumped the gun a little. :)

Sorry if it sounded like that :) That's why these words are in quotes :D

Gamewiz

Quote from: stormbreaker on March 12, 2010, 02:49:30 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 12, 2010, 02:36:27 PM

Sorry if it sounded like that :) That's why these words are in quotes :D

No worries! I hope other people read that before they start posting crap demanding like these people owe them something...

Daemonix

@Stooz

I see a lot of anger in you our very young apprentice!

Just kidding, I respect your words. But if you knew anything about RCE you would look at the version of IDA. And you would know that you can buy IDA only with recommendations and if you are a respectable company. AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PIRATED 5.6 IDA!

Relax.

Draugur

Quote from: Daemonix on March 12, 2010, 02:53:15 PM
@Stooz

Just kidding, I respect your words. But if you knew anything about RCE you would look at the version of IDA. And you would know that you can buy IDA only with recommendations and if you are a respectable company. AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PIRATED 5.6 IDA!

Relax.

Or you could google IDA and get the about form screen shoot.

Gamewiz

@Stooz

Relax.

Lol, I know nothing about RCE (I don't even know what it stands for), so I'll take your word for it. :)

Quote from: Draugur on March 12, 2010, 02:54:49 PM
@Stooz

Relax.

Or you could google IDA and get the about form screen shoot.
All I get is apparently some girl named Ida and her pictures, lol.

See? What'd I tell ya... You offer proof and people still find ways to not believe it.

Daemonix

Actually, I no longer care who believes and who dosen't. 1 picture is worth 1000 words that is not a scam and second is worth twice as much that they do not leech keys.

Support is always welcome and if you want to Flame -> Flame away!

Gamewiz

Quote from: Daemonix on March 12, 2010, 03:02:54 PM
Actually, I no longer care who believes and who dosen't. 1 picture is worth 1000 words that is not a scam and second is worth twice as much that they do not leech keys.

*Busts out flamethrower* Burn, baby, burn!

2g4u

@Stooz

Relax.
Sry, mister, you are FULL of shit! You are TOTAL LAMER, you HAVE NO IDEA of the scene or p2p groups, and please NOTE the date of the Lz0 release of IDA 5.6! Also NOTE that this is a SS from a level 3 tracker(nothing that noob like you can reach ofc) and I am in some trackers with INSANE PRE times(speaking of SCC,TV,DH,FtN,GFT), which had this release hours before IPt.

http://www.iptorrents.com/details.php?id=292955
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

Daemonix

Quote from: 2g4u on March 12, 2010, 03:45:33 PM
Sry, mister, you are FULL of shit! You are TOTAL LAMER, you HAVE NO IDEA of the scene or p2p groups, and please NOTE the date of the Lz0 release of IDA 5.6! Also NOTE that this is a SS from a level 3 tracker(nothing that noob like you can reach ofc) and I am in some trackers with INSANE PRE times(speaking of SCC,TV,DH,FtN,GFT), which had this release hours before IPt.

http://www.iptorrents.com/details.php?id=292955

You do realize that it is only SDK? Software Developer Kit for IDA for developing plugins and modules for the main application? Download it and post a ScreenShot of it.  :D

I am part of the scene for 15 years.

Child, go back to bed and jerk off on your torrent trackers. When you are finished with that... Grow Up.

Draugur

Quote from: Daemonix on March 12, 2010, 03:02:54 PM

Gamewiz

Quote from: Daemonix on March 12, 2010, 04:20:52 PMYou do realize that it is only SDK? Software Developer Kit for IDA for developing plugins and modules for the main application? Download it and post a ScreenShot of it.  :D

I am part of the scene for 15 years.

Child, go back to bed and jerk off on your torrent trackers. When you are finished with that... Grow Up.

Don't stoop to the petty arguments of some of the immature people around here. If you are older and have been in this scene for 15 years, you'd know the internet is rampant with people like this. So just ignore them and move on.