Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceron

Quote from: 2g4u on March 14, 2010, 03:58:10 AM
Quote from: emylgoth on March 13, 2010, 06:53:36 PM
Quote from: sTo0z on March 13, 2010, 06:13:58 PM
Gameplay video is taking so long because they are trying to figure out how they can fake it the best.  :D
Playing with AI and triggering it to send specific messages at a specific time.  ;D

Sorry, but I believe only in DarkBlizz and TeknoGods, not any 15 days secret supra  "insane computer reversers and programmers" founded by a mega "world's top five" which will give you like a reward "some tools nobody in the world has" if you'll "spare a key" for them.
So big words... on a such small site with no time post details, at least.

Not having a forum(which is so easy to add, even by not the top5 Symbian reverse engineers), lacking a proper CSS(using Joomla is ok, but adding a date to your posts is easy) and finally caring too much to prove that they are not fake(paying to much attention to what ppl say) doesn't look good. If you are working on a something like Bnet2 emulator, you won't even mind what ppl have to say, you will just release it when its ready and that will close the mouth of all skeptics and haters. Anyway if you wish give them your keys(worth 250$ on Ebay).

I sent them an e-mail claiming that I have a beta key and I want to give it to them and that is the answer:

They don't seem aggressive(like "If you send it to us we will be able to progress, much much faster or smth like that), but the thing that doesn't seem right is that they didn't want the account, which they can use to play and gather the required gameplay packets, they said that they need KEY! Ofc you can't sell an account on Ebay(its forbidden according to their rules), and illegal web markets for accounts require you to include the key(s) of the game(s) which are inside the Battle Net account which you are trying to sell. So guys decide for yourself, I am not the one who can tell you if they are fake or not. I am just giving you facts and its your job to make the decision to give them your key or not.

It is true about the question of needing "key", they claim they need more packets, so... what does having an un-used key good for? is it not better and faster to lend the accounts of other players that live around the world for better "packets"...

I am always for " True until proven not"

Ofcourse i have no idea if this email respond is indeed true, but if it is, then by LOGICAL conclusion, they are fake.

dodongbadong

Quote from: Kevkev88 on March 14, 2010, 07:21:24 AM
Just keep watching that retard dance on the top of page 12 and you will laugh together again. God damn when ever i watch that i cant stop laughing!

i bet that guy gone crazy coz of massive steroids, but in fairness his potential to get a role on starcraft 2 as
Tychus Findlay.

muscles + crack head = Tychus Findlay
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

GetInside

Latest NEWS :

QuoteVIDEO COVERAGE AND EXPLANATIONS

I don't know what were your conclusions about the video we posted yesterday but I am sure there is plenty of people that didn't quite get the info they wanted. Let me say this first - You need to understand the magnitude of this project. We are MAKING LAN/Multiplayer for Starcraft 2! We had to begin from SCRATCH. The video you saw is the product of our SUCCESS in making LAN/Multiplayer for Starcraft 2. As my mate says at the end of the video that he could start SC2 and show it but there is no point because when game is started ONLY HOST can actually play. CLIENT needs PACKETS. Decoding and applying packets is HARD WORK so we currently only have basic packets to start the game. CLIENT can't actually play ATM. Client will get into the game but he can't control the units/buildings.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out what you saw in the video -> Starcraft 2 LAN/TCP-IP Multplayer WORKING. Now we need to implement ALOT of packets so Client can actually do something. And we are working hard on that now.

SECOND Project -> BIG B.NET Emu is in progress, but this will be out first so you can play LAN or TCP/IP.

So, Next Video won't be about Technical Details. It will show lets say "Alpha" version of Gameplay.

And at the end, We want to THANK mister darkrib for his invaluable contrinution and others for their support!

Freundschaft

I take two steps forward, two steps back. We come together 'cuz opposites attract.

2g4u

I guess this is a joke with the original video. It shows a VB program, which when clicked on the button show a msgBox with the "Client connected" msg :D Nothing real in this video.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

Pleomax

Btw guys whats up with all thoes "beta bypass" on youtube? that shit for real or ?:\

kurtskyg

Quote from: Pleomax on March 14, 2010, 10:57:22 AM
Btw guys whats up with all thoes "beta bypass" on youtube? that shit for real or ?:\

tried it it turns out to be a trojan.
everytime my pc starts it loads. lol i knew it.

[mrn]

Quote from: Gouki on March 14, 2010, 12:20:23 PM
This is real?
There would be news all over the net if it was. At least this forum would know about it already.

Gamewiz

Here's all I'm going to say about it. All of you who either a) demand proof (even though they've done so, but apparantly it's never good enough), or b) are freaking out because you think it's such a huge deal if this proves to be fake, basically need to go outside for once in your life.

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL. If they are fake, guess what? You didn't have a Bnet emulator now, and you STILL don't have one. They didn't affect you at all. Anyone getting this worked up about it... just wow.

cyberwiz

Bt

Gouki

Quote from: Code-genABOUT THE VIDEO                    VIDEO COVERAGE AND EXPLANATIONS
I don't know what were your conclusions about the video we posted  yesterday but I am sure there is plenty of people that didn't quite get  the info they wanted. Let me say this first - You need to understand  the magnitude of this project. We are MAKING  LAN/Multiplayer for Starcraft 2! We had to begin from SCRATCH. The  video you saw is the product of our SUCCESS in making LAN/Multiplayer  for Starcraft 2. As my mate says at the end of the video that he could  start SC2 and show it but there is no point because when game is  started ONLY HOST can actually play. CLIENT needs PACKETS. Decoding and  applying packets is HARD WORK so we currently only have basic packets  to start the game. CLIENT can't actually play ATM. Client will get into  the game but he can't control the units/buildings.
Anyway, I just wanted to point out what you saw in the video ->  Starcraft 2 LAN/TCP-IP Multplayer WORKING. Now we need to implement  ALOT of packets so Client can actually do something. And we are working  hard on that now.
SECOND Project -> BIG B.NET Emu is in progress, but this will be out first so you can play LAN or TCP/IP.
So, Next Video won't be about Technical Details. It will show lets say "Alpha" version of Gameplay.
And at the end, We want to THANK mister darkrib for his invaluable contrinution and others for their support!

cyberwiz