Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevkev88

Quote from: Gouki on March 14, 2010, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: cyberwiz on March 14, 2010, 02:46:40 PM
Quote from: Gouki on March 14, 2010, 12:20:23 PM
This is real?
StarCraft 2 Beta Multi B.Net Crack Bypass 3/10/2010

I can't believe you actually posted that crap--- what the hell is wrong with you people.

FAIL

Dude.. Your posts make me laugh so damn much! Keep it up! Especially that retard dancing on page 12! I just cant get over that...

iounas

Quote from: Kevkev88 on March 14, 2010, 04:46:15 PM
Quote from: Gouki on March 14, 2010, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: cyberwiz on March 14, 2010, 02:46:40 PM
Quote from: Gouki on March 14, 2010, 12:20:23 PM
This is real?
StarCraft 2 Beta Multi B.Net Crack Bypass 3/10/2010

I can't believe you actually posted that crap--- what the hell is wrong with you people.

FAIL

Dude.. Your posts make me laugh so damn much! Keep it up! Especially that retard dancing on page 12! I just cant get over that...

Thats no retard.. Its techno viking the ruler of all men.. Look it up..

Gouki

Lucas

keep waiting, untill they find a way to construct additional pylons.

Gouki

Quote from: whocares8310From what i understand he is talking about the right stuff though for what he is explaining.

He's saying that his team has decoded and compiled all the packets that bnet sends the users

From what i understand his emu acts like this

Server Launcher is started (1) the cmd window he showed
the  server launcher's .sys file apparently injected it self into the first  tier of memory, where the OS kernel operates. that is probably how he  fools the game into not launching the child process that checks for  bnet.
since the game is launched in the user tier of memory it still is communicating with what it thinks is bnet

Server App is launched.
server  app hosts the packets and games, this acts in the same way as the  ladder match making system. he showed himself connecting via loopback  and tcp/ip which means external connections are possible.

Client app is launched
you  grab all the packets from the server. so essentially you're ready to  play a game at this point in time. since the client connects to the  server it will accept commands given by the server

Server app selects map players etc.
after  the host selects a map and number of players and that number of players  are connected to the server and he presses launch sc2 what should  happen is that all the computers connected should launch directly into  a match in the same way lazy launcher does where it bypasses login etc.  he didnt show us any gameplay footy probably because once it launches  they probably dont have an effective method of transporting data from  player actions to each computer via the server. but it looks really  promising

and he probably has trouble speaking effectively  because it's pretty complex stuff to explain even if you're speaking in  your native language.i couldnt imagine trying to explain that shit in  spanish.

yay for central/eastern europeans hacking the bnets (GMT+1)

-cheers

Rain[sun]

better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Switcha

cloak123

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 14, 2010, 12:43:27 PM
Here's all I'm going to say about it. All of you who either a) demand proof (even though they've done so, but apparantly it's never good enough), or b) are freaking out because you think it's such a huge deal if this proves to be fake, basically need to go outside for once in your life.

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL. If they are fake, guess what? You didn't have a Bnet emulator now, and you STILL don't have one. They didn't affect you at all. Anyone getting this worked up about it... just wow.

i dont consider it proof becuase you can never see the code. you never see 2 people connected. Anything involving sc2 at all.

if they at least zoomed in on the code etc maybe id consider it , but you cant see a danm thing. Its like claiming You have a 100 dollar bill from a distance, it could be. or it could be a one. Untill you can see for yourself its not proof.

weather its real im not arguing because it has not been dis proven or anything Just ignore what people say and Move on.

Gamewiz

Quote from: cloak123 on March 14, 2010, 07:02:15 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 14, 2010, 12:43:27 PM
Here's all I'm going to say about it. All of you who either a) demand proof (even though they've done so, but apparantly it's never good enough), or b) are freaking out because you think it's such a huge deal if this proves to be fake, basically need to go outside for once in your life.

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL. If they are fake, guess what? You didn't have a Bnet emulator now, and you STILL don't have one. They didn't affect you at all. Anyone getting this worked up about it... just wow.

i dont consider it proof becuase you can never see the code. you never see 2 people connected. Anything involving sc2 at all.

if they at least zoomed in on the code etc maybe id consider it , but you cant see a danm thing. Its like claiming You have a 100 dollar bill from a distance, it could be. or it could be a one. Untill you can see for yourself its not proof.

weather its real im not arguing because it has not been dis proven or anything Just ignore what people say and Move on.

Can't see the code? Maybe on Youtube, but on his actual video, you can see everything he shows you perfectly clear.

Here's the problem I have. Everyone here is making fun of them, making fun of the proof they've offered, and demanding more. I'm sorry, but they owe you people NOTHING. They didn't advertise themselves. They were not even going to say anything until they were ready to showcase the code. But their site got leaked (which is obvious), and now they have people (like most here on this thread) thinking the team owes them something.

No what WHAT PROOF they offer, SOMEONE will think it's not good enough. That's just the way it is. They could offer proof over and over and over of things they are doing and have completed, but people will always find ways of doubting them, or how they somehow took all this time is faking people out.

All the evidence points to them being real. And it disgusts me that the same people on this forum, people who are bashing them, giving them a hard time, demanding more, will come scrambling to this "code gen" team once they complete the emulator, demanding that they get to play. I'm sorry, but anyone here who is so blatantly rude to them shouldn't get access to it. Unfortunately that's not possible.

You'd think people would  be more grateful that a team, who is taking time out of their day, not getting paid, is doing this for them. And even if they are completely fake, it doesn't affect you people AT ALL. That's what I don't get. Is it such a crime to get your hopes up? So what if they turn out fake! Like I said before, you don't have an emulator now anyways. If they are fake, it won't change a thing. If they turn out fake, grow up and move on. IT DOES NOT MATTER. (this was directed more to everyone, not the person I quoted)

moosh

Pharren

Jees, people just keep bitching, and then bitching about people bitching.  I'd like to see a new post that has something to do with the subject and not just the same crap being reiterated over and over again.

"I need proof!!!!1!!1!"
"They don't owe you anything so shut up!!!"
"No you shut up!!!!"

Gah!!

Rain[sun]

you learn to enjoy the anger and nerdiness after awhile
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage