Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draugur

Quote from: Kupo
Z0MG BLIZZARD ONLY LOOKS AT YOUTUBE TO MONITOR WHAT'S GOING ON IN TEH HAXER WURLD GUYZ!!!111DELETETHEVIDEOPLX!!111!!!!

I registered just to say that you're stupid if you think it's a youtube video that will "alert" blizzard to what's going on.

emylgoth

Nobody wonders about SambaDiga (guest) which is presenting us code-gen team (as a non-member, evidently) and then, subtly, the greatest "world's top five in Mobile Device Reverse Engineering and Coding (ARM Assembly)" bla bla... with his name Daemonix is making his stage appearing and try to convince doubted ppl (especially Gamewiz :P ) about that legit team?
Now, a video "proof" which proof nothing concretely... because, like Darkslayer said, is only a visual thing.
Personally, I'm waiting relaxed the next "proof" - Gameplay video.

theStig

Quote from: emylgoth on March 13, 2010, 02:31:02 PM
Now, a video "proof" which proof nothing concretely... because, like Darkslayer said, is only a visual thing.
Saying it like that ALL "video-proofs" could be fake. I mean we didn't actually paint people blue for Avatar right (mind i haven't seen that movie)? Who would make such an efford over time to fool our little group of SC2-enthusiasts without a beta key... to me that makes no sense.

NefiX

Quote from: Darkslayer lin
PS: I guess the guy from the vid is russian or from that zone :-?
Central/Eastern Europe ftw  :P

emylgoth

I wish the same like you to be a real thing, but some details in this story makes me doubting. If that team will tell us one day something like "we can not finish this because we need more connections to blizz servers, so wee need keys", without giving us at least the first functional project for multiplayer, it's more than clearly to me.

sTo0z

Gameplay video is taking so long because they are trying to figure out how they can fake it the best.  :D

emylgoth

Quote from: sTo0z on March 13, 2010, 06:13:58 PM
Gameplay video is taking so long because they are trying to figure out how they can fake it the best.  :D
Playing with AI and triggering it to send specific messages at a specific time.  ;D

Sorry, but I believe only in DarkBlizz and TeknoGods, not any 15 days secret supra  "insane computer reversers and programmers" founded by a mega "world's top five" which will give you like a reward "some tools nobody in the world has" if you'll "spare a key" for them.
So big words... on a such small site with no time post details, at least.

itsarabbit

People wont believe it until they've played it themselves, and then they will try to brag about having supported them, it seems. Generalizing though, many people wont do what I said.
Want Beta key! :D

dodongbadong

hhahaha
his voice sounds familiar.. isnt he the one dubbing SC1 Battlecruiser?

Thats, what i call RECEIVING TRANSMISSION....

even though its quite skeptical.
but they just want to prove that their making something and show us their updates on their work.

people dont judge them yet, its currently v0.6 and they said they will release it by v1.0 so will w8 for couple of days or maybe weeks and w8 for updates on their site.

about the beta key thing i thought blizzard is no longer sending beta keys instead they automatically invite people on their opt account in battlenet and boom your ready to go, to avoid selling of keys on ebay.

i guess we could be part of there test to play against their 1 tester on bnet and find it for our selves if its really true.

better email them then  :)

You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

emylgoth

Quote from: dodongbadong on March 13, 2010, 07:16:06 PM
about the beta key thing i thought blizzard is no longer sending beta keys instead they automatically invite people on their opt account in battlenet and boom your ready to go, to avoid selling of keys on ebay.
Smart manoeuvre, less scammers.  :)

Rain[sun]

Which makes you a complete retard if you think a beta key will let you play.
If beta keys were still valid, then Blizz making them on your blizz account only would still be able to be sold.
If its account related, why the hell are people still saying "OMG SCAM FOR MY KEYZZ"

And why is everyone so offended haha, Id for sure spend a couple hours faking a video to get everyones hopes up

I just watched the vid and I enjoyed his accent. Did not understand a word he was saying though. There really can't be video-proof fyi, anything can be created to look like anything, proof would be YOU playing it.
I LOVE how people think Blizzard has never heard of Darkblizz or teknogods. "Take it off youtube! theyll find out!" You realize the point of a beta is to discover faults of a system/game? I would bet my life savings that Blizz had a group of 1-however many needed to just google shit like "sc2 beta crack!!" "bnet 2.0 emulation". Come release, I would assume they'd fix preetty much everything discovered so far. Modern Warfare 2 is a good example of what happens to a game when there is no beta.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

emylgoth

Not "video" is fake, this record is real. I guess you can't understand the meaning of "visual only". There are some tools which communicate. What does they say is what programmer write. Any averaged programmer can create those tools to look, react each other and say to you all that outside messages but what's happening inside of coding you can't know. That's why they haven't proof anything in that video. We haven's seen any real communication with the game.
I hope your more evolved brain than mine, can understand now why some people are not happy with their actually "proof".

Rain[sun]

You don't have the right to be unhappy. Nobody, absolutely NOBODY wants to hear people whining about how its a fake or the proof isn't good enough. Haha seriously, learn your place; you aren't a paying customer so your opinion is void. They don't gain anything from you using their alleged emu, so what do people stand to gain by complaining about more proof  ::)
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage