[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu3no

See here for the backup files which Valkirie's loader replaced (or if you deleted them to fix the problem):

http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=642.msg2852#msg2852

They might be needed for when we get an emulated server. I suggest you wait for an updated loader from Valkirie before using his. Until then, replace your files and load the game the good old way using lazylaunch.exe

Cheers!

rwag

Quote from: chikopaws on February 28, 2010, 01:02:26 PM
Quote from: rwag on February 28, 2010, 12:56:47 PM
if you delete mods\LibertyMulti.SC2Mod\Base.SC2Data and start an AI game with lazylauncher then you have only one nexus. if you start with the beta launcher it replace this file and you have two nexus.

yeah.. it's too late for me though  :'(
I've already uninstalled my sc2

then reinstall it, where is the prob :)?

Nightcro

Valkirie will you change the Launcher again ?? PLZZ
Hell!It's about time!
Starcraft 2!
Hell!It's about time!

Valkirie

Ceron

how to play without getting dubble units?

Bu3no

Quote from: Valkirie on February 28, 2010, 01:11:50 PM
Here it is  ;D  (Thanks to Bu3no)

Thanks for the fast fix! Keep up the good work! And I'm glad to have been of some help! Will report in a minute or two once I test version 0.13 :)

EDIT: Works perfectly, thanks again for a fast fix!

Valkirie

Restore button will restore original files ;)

Bu3no

Oh nice feature, hadn't seen the Restore button :)

Suggestion: Might be a good idea to include the file previously overwritten by version 0.12 in the restore feature.

I'm talking about the Base.SC2Data in:

"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\LibertyMulti.SC2Mod"

Else, everyone who has used version 0.12 and hasn't replaced it with the original one, (it weights ~ 7ko) will still have the problem. If you do not have it anymore from using your version 0.12, you can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ty1xfztjojy (Thanks Kazlo)

Valkirie

Copy that.
Edit: 0.14 fix the problem.

Bu3no

Oh and you'll have to be on the lookout for next versions of the BETA if Blizzard ever changes that file, else you'll be replacing it with an older one, just like the original AI file in C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod.

EDIT: Just tested the restore feature in 0.14 and it works great! Thanks Valkirie!

Ceron

getting error when ai is protoss. making him not work. any suggestions?

Valkirie

Quote from: Ceron on February 28, 2010, 02:13:25 PM
getting error when ai is protoss. making him not work. any suggestions?

Are you also using TriggerLibs ?

Telsiph

Greetings,

Just loaded this up, AI loaded fine but I set it to "Insane" difficulty via the launcher (using the files that came in the Release 0.14.zip) and still stomped them. Im certainly not a good starcraft player by any means, so im curious, is this the smartest AI out at the moment? Any information would be appreciated!

chuk90

How to add the Enhanced AI's of zergs, terran and protoss? I made a new folder inside the ''Map'' folder then try to open it via Beta launcher but then it gave me an error.

Valkirie

On the first page you will find a >> More AI link. Try those three Custom AI ;)