[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick440

Hi, when i start one map the map size are increasing by 2-3mb.

Valkirie

Quote from: blackghost on March 14, 2010, 05:43:56 PM
You could put it on the bottom of the list, but the version of the launcher is not updated in explorer > properties > details:

File version: 0.21
Product version: 0.21
Will post 0.22.2 in a few minutes. Internet checked fixed, UTF8 characters on ladder fixed.

blackghost

Valkirie, you'll like this one :) Application crash if: you select to download a map, download a desired map, return to map selection, click to load the downloaded map information, quit the application, delete the downloaded map from Maps folder, run the application.

Crashlog:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '23' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.

blackghost

Ladder text bug:

Maybe it's better to remove the 'th' and leave only the numbers in the Rank column.

Vernam7

Quote from: Brick440 on March 14, 2010, 05:46:32 PM

because it adds a loading screen inside, nice i have done it for my tool also 2weeks ago, but indeed increases the size a lot!

also Valk you star slots are wrong, you have slot 0 to be 1 slot 1 to be 1 again and so on,
also even if you fix tham the Star Position DOESNT WORK!

for all launcer only in the shakuras map works fine always.

Valkirie

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 14, 2010, 06:11:34 PM
Quote from: Brick440 on March 14, 2010, 05:46:32 PM

because it adds a loading screen inside, nice i have done it for my tool also 2weeks ago, but indeed increases the size a lot!

also Valk you star slots are wrong, you have slot 0 to be 1 slot 1 to be 1 again and so on,
also even if you fix tham the Star Position DOESNT WORK!

for all launcer only in the shakuras map works fine always, again for all launcers.
Yeah, i hate .tga.

Edit: Gtg to sleep, a 0.22.2beta is out just to see if i'm right with the fucking UTF8 and internet checker.

blackghost

Brick440

Sm1Ke

Good job. P.S. Light Purple color not fixed)

God

Hey.  I want the loading screens in syk0's pack.  I like them better.  Can you get rid of this loading screen somehow?

Very nice work so far.

dragosan

Hey guys i am not sure if this is only my computer only, but under the maps/difficulty selection, on my screen the light blue text does not go well with the green background, its a bit tough to see the text.

thank you though Valkirie!

brightb

would be nice if:
-the default version selected were the latest
-you could change language without restart the launcher

madmarttigan

how exactly does the point system work for ladder? Just beat the computer and you get points?

AlexALX

Respore button now close Launcher - This is unfortunate, because need to restore the original file before viewing the replay, but now need to restart launchers - is nonsense.

AlexALX

And some errors...

- When you delete lazylaunch2.exe and start Launcher him closed, but proccess do not exit... And oif then open - Launcher give error "already running".
- When you have 2-folders with this Launcher sometimes requires re-enter your nickname, even though all the settings saved...