[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delirtenadam

jakku

Thank you for new launcher, it's good to see, when project going to good way for minor fixes and small improvements for better use. But one thing I miss, direct from the launcher to ladder web, for checking and registering.. ;)

Quote from: delirtenadam on March 24, 2010, 05:37:04 PM
Help

"Wrong e-mail or password"

First off all, you must register in web, then try to login

delirtenadam

ok no proplem

veryyy verryy nicee.

thanks man

you ladder nummer 1

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ohrmazd

What does the new "difficulty" option actually affect in Starcrack 7? Ie: What changes does it make to the config file at each setting?

jakku

Quote from: Ohrmazd on March 24, 2010, 06:48:33 PM
What does the new "difficulty" option actually affect in Starcrack 7? Ie: What changes does it make to the config file at each setting?

I think file AIDifficulty.galaxy is edited, when you select difficulty and some settings of c_difficulty and c_mineralBonus is changed ;)

Tresh

To Valkirie: Im getting points in the ladder even though im simply spectating games.

Ohrmazd

Quote from: jakku on March 24, 2010, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: Ohrmazd on March 24, 2010, 06:48:33 PM

I think file AIDifficulty.galaxy is edited, when you select difficulty and some settings of c_difficulty and c_mineralBonus is changed ;)

I figured as much (and that the difficulties were added to standardize how many points various in-betweens were worth).

Just wanted to know specific details.

(On a side note to Valkirie: Thank you so much for this excellent launcher. It really is a pleasure to use and play SC thanks to your work)

chikopaws

WoW.. I just used 0.23 about 1 hour ago.. and 0.24 has already released.. lol

thx for the launcher valk!  :thumbsup:

chikopaws

Hey valk, I registered to the new ladder. but why I cant find my id?

Valkirie

Quote from: bobdylan on March 24, 2010, 05:11:27 PM
QuoteI'm  working on 0.24 which will support 7.0 starcrack with .galaxy system  and the new ladder login/register system. I also fixed a lot of  bugs,ect... Releasing it ASAP.

What about replays?  I  would rather have replay functionality than any of the other features.   Guess I'm going to have to try out Vernam's launcher or go back to  0.21. :(
Their's no bugs due to the launcher. In order to watch replays you'll need to read one of those tutorials.
  http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/how-to-view-your-own-replays-(with-full-instructions-on-how-to-install-the-game)/
  http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/starcraft-2-guide-bypassing-maps-replays-ai/

QuoteHey valk, I registered to the new ladder. but why I cant find my id?
You need to link the launcher to your account, using Login function in it.

tl2e3le4f

Is anyone still having an error in version 0.24 when trying to play teams with the AI? I still have this problem. :(

DeMoNiK[TKD]

Awesome job Valkirie  :thumbsup: I see you decided to use an installer to setup the beta files, looks really professional. I used to make an installer for the beta files that people was releasing, but now I will just post yours over at TeknoGods. No more repacking files  ;)

Can a mod please delete my topic in this forum, seeing as its not needed anymore:
http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/offline-skirmish-pack-installer-v1-1/
:P

ChickenGoCluck

In Starcrack 7.0 does the Insane AI have any buffs or cheats?

Zeke50100

I have just a slight problem with the Ladder system: Restarting AFTER a victory counts as a loss >.> I was hitting R for Roach and Spawn Larva, when I won. However, that triggered a Restart, and it counted as a loss on my Ladder rank D:

Tresh

A nice addon to the launcher, and a pretty simple one too, would be to add a direct link to the ladder, so we dont have to search for it (Well, those of us who dont have it bookmarked)