[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakku

Some aspects who can be changed:

1. Missing enEU game version.
2. Scrap Station, wrong 1st place position on mini map.
3. All numbers on mini map, could be one color like red, because, when you change your color, start location don't change color on mini map and some other colors hard to see on map ;)

berrykerry789

why cant i play ghost ai on this 1? and is it normal for it to freeze when you start it?  the ladder doesnt work for me either :'(
Carrier Has Arrived...

KillMasterCZ

Quote from: God on March 28, 2010, 08:47:54 PM
aha!  Start locations fixed.  Thank you sooo much Valkirie.  The numbers don't appear on my minimaps though.  Weird...

I also dont see the numbers. Where do you think the problem may be? Does it matter which maps do i have? (I have the Sky0s full map pack, but i tried to use the download button and there are no numbers even in these maps). Anyway, this is just a minor problem. Gj with fixing those start locations  :thumbsup:

Vernam7

QuoteChangelog 0.27
- Starting locations now appear on minimap.

the starting locations are completely out of focus on the minimap, this is not working nice.
here is an example

Tresh

Why does the launcher remove the comments in AIDifficulty.galaxy ? There's no need to do that, is there? I still dont know it by heart and have to look at the originals when i want to c hange difficulty.

Valkirie

FoXaS

Valk if u have some time couldu fix the maps?^^ cuz some good maps are bugged thats a little shitty
and btw i love ur beta launcher <3

AlexALX

QuoteWhy does the launcher remove the comments in AIDifficulty.galaxy ? There's no need to do that, is there? I still dont know it by heart and have to look at the originals when i want to c hange difficulty.

Yes, I already said this, but nobody pays any attention to me, also can not use cheat version of AI and their versions as well. And in all this blame choice function complexity.

God

Tresh

Quote from: AlexALX
Yes, I already said this, but nobody pays any attention to me, also can not use cheat version of AI and their versions as well. And in all this blame choice function complexity.
Awww poor dear! I promise, i will try to look out for your posts :) :thumbsup:

Darkkal

I dont get it, first the .25 doesnt work, .26 works, and now .27 gives me "LazyLauncher2" is not found

wtf?

i installed everything with default settings wats goin on, even tried to run it in compatibility and administrator

being a .net programmer myself, i can tell its just some easy directory fixes that need to be made. Maybe its cuz i have an x64 system and its looking for starcraft 2 beta under "Program Files" instead of "Program Files (x86)" where it actually is

Win7 x64

Rokrdude

Has anyone been able to watch replays (your own games) which were played using starcraft beta launcher 0.24?

I can watch replays uploaded by other players but whenever i try to watch my own replay it always give unable to load map error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated?

Dave.A

I'm using Windows XP SP3, 32bit.
To me, it seems like it believes that I have Vista or W7.

I get the following message as soon as I start 0.27.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache\Download\'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity)
   at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
   at WindowsApplication1.Main.Form1_Load()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main._Lambda$__1(Object a0, EventArgs a1)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3607 (GDR.050727-3600)
    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Starcraft II - Beta Launcher
    Assembly Version: 0.27.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.27.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Spel/StarCraft%20II%20Beta/Starcraft%20II%20-%20Beta%20Launcher.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

KillMasterCZ

Its kinda weird. I installed exactly the same version to exactly same place and put the maps to exactly same place on my and my friends computer. We also have the same operating system (windows 7 x64). Still, he has the starting location numbers there and i dont.  ???

brightb

Tried 0.28 beta.
The numbers seems in the correct position but what you see is not what you get. I launched kulas ravine and lost temple several times (4 players, location 001,002,003,004 every time) and each time i was in a different location!
I guess it is the same for all the maps.