[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neoncik

I dont know, this is launcher or game problems, but while im playing , game just stop for few seconds, screen turn to blavk for few seconds and goes back to normal after about 10seconds. This is annoyng...

dodongbadong

@neonik
hey dude are you ati graphics user?
i believe its your card dude theres a new update in sc2 version i think the 3rd one which talks about the fixing of some ati card users crashing problems.
im an ati user my self and often times i get problems like yours. even if i lowerd my graphics to the lowest setting.

@valkyrie
sir is version .20 runs on the latest patch?
im really an avid fun of your work, since from the beginning until now this is i think the best launcher ever. since you can restore files immediately and you can choose multiple versions to play with. i just hope version .20 runs on latest patch which fixes bug or crashes on ati users and for future versions and patch as well.
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

DFA

if you are able to get ingame where you can actually play, then the launcher did it's part.

you can select which game version you want to run also, so yes, it is possible to run the latest patch

im on this project now with valkerie, and we're getting alot of positive feedback from the community. we really want to thank everyone for their support and bug finding, in return for this, we add features requested by the users

also, we are sorry for the small problems we were having today, but we did test it out on multiple computers before releasing, there is still a minor problem in the current version, but this was definitely alot of progress for one day, and we need rest ^^

imBu

Quote from: HASH on March 05, 2010, 06:49:23 PM
With fix another error

my OS is Vista Ulti 64

cant create activex component

also have this problem
all features on this version have this problemm - all buttons = error
win 7 x64 - run "as administrator" , got last framework 3.5.0\3.5.1  :-[

Подробная информация об использовании оперативной
(JIT) отладки вместо данного диалогового
окна содержится в конце этого сообщения.

************** Текст исключения **************
System.BadImageFormatException: Невозможно загрузить файл или сборку "MagickNet, Version=1.0.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" или один из зависимых от них компонентов. Была сделана попытка загрузить программу, имеющую неверный формат.
Имя файла: "MagickNet, Version=1.0.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
   в WindowsApplication1.Main.ReadingMapInfo()
   в System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectionChangeCommitted(EventArgs e)
   в System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectionChangeCommittedInternal(EventArgs e)
   в System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Предупреждение: регистрация привязки сборок выключена.
Чтобы включить регистрацию ошибок привязки сборок, установите значение параметра реестра [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) в 1.
Примечание. Регистрация ошибок привязки сборок может привести к некоторому снижению производительности.
Чтобы отключить эту функцию, удалите параметр реестра [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Загруженные сборки **************
mscorlib
    Версия сборки: 2.0.0.0
    Версия Win32: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Starcraft II - Beta Launcher
    Версия сборки: 0.20.0.0
    Версия Win32: 0.20.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/StarCraft%20II%20Beta/Starcraft%20II%20-%20Beta%20Launcher.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Версия сборки: 8.0.0.0
    Версия Win32: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_ru_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
mscorlib.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

************** Оперативная отладка (JIT) **************
Для подключения оперативной (JIT) отладки файл .config данного
приложения или компьютера (machine.config) должен иметь
значение jitDebugging, установленное в секции system.windows.forms.
Приложение также должно быть скомпилировано с включенной
отладкой.

Например:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

При включенной отладке JIT любое необрабатываемое исключение
пересылается отладчику JIT, зарегистрированному на данном компьютере,
вместо того чтобы обрабатываться данным диалоговым окном.

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll - strange line , i got last framework but program not use it

my framework directories

DFA

can you paste the entire error report plz

where it says details in ruskie, paste all that

chikopaws

WOOW!! I'm downloading 0.20 right now..

hope change race option will be added in the next version  :D

thx a lot Valk , DFA !

imBu

Quote from: DFA on March 05, 2010, 10:07:43 PM
can you paste the entire error report plz

where it says details in ruskie, paste all that

sorry for my eng ,is my information helpfuly?

chikopaws

I still always get this error with 0.20 when choosing maps with internet disconnected

But, the error doesnt pop up if I choose the maps with internet connected..
so can you please make this error not pop up again if I dont want to connect to the internet?

neoncik

Yap, im ATI user... :( so as you say, we should wait for an update of game version... GOD.... WHY ATI ? WHY NOT NVIDIA? :D

greekmanx

Thanks 0.20 works great for me on 7 32bit running ATI card with no probs. with this launcher had color chooser and force terran on AI like other launcher I have does cause this one is alot better looking.

imBu

Quote from: greekmanx on March 05, 2010, 11:40:49 PM
Thanks 0.20 works great for me on 7 32bit running ATI card with no probs. with this launcher had color chooser and force terran on AI like other launcher I have does cause this one is alot better looking.

Also have ATI(10.2+hotfix) and Win7, but x64 and launcher does not work ,any pressed button or option on launcher = error

DFA

for 0.21, the first priority to fix all of the reported user problems from the forum members
I have spent a couple of hours into seeing how the force terran works, and we will give that a try.  It looks pretty simple, big thanks to blackcode for posting information to help make this possible for us.

I have a few ideas to make the launcher even better looking as well

As the problems concerning being connected to the internet, that will definitely be fixed in 0.21.  We appreciate everyone's testing and the prompt problem reporting, and trust in me, we spent a long time improving 0.20 from 0.19.  Val had to go to sleep and I'm pretty tired too, must rest a bit before resuming the project =)

As for the ActiveX problem, it only seems to happen to 1 russian user.  Usually installing the proper runtime files and registering them correct will fix this sort of problem.  the other russian guy is having another problem, he needs to re-download 0.20 because valk did a quick revision and uploaded it again

It would be very helpful if someone could contact me over MSN windows live messenger, it would make debugging much easier.

Just remember, the current launcher is pretty functional, to the point where you can easily play your starcraft 2 game easily without any problems

kurtskyg

chikopaws

Quote from: DFA on March 06, 2010, 12:03:15 AM

for 0.21, the first priority to fix all of the reported user problems from the forum members
I have spent a couple of hours into seeing how the force terran works, and we will give that a try.  It looks pretty simple, big thanks to blackcode for posting information to help make this possible for us.

I have a few ideas to make the launcher even better looking as well

As the problems concerning being connected to the internet, that will definitely be fixed in 0.21.  We appreciate everyone's testing and the prompt problem reporting, and trust in me, we spent a long time improving 0.20 from 0.19.  Val had to go to sleep and I'm pretty tired too, must rest a bit before resuming the project =)

As for the ActiveX problem, it only seems to happen to 1 russian user.  Usually installing the proper runtime files and registering them correct will fix this sort of problem.  the other russian guy is having another problem, he needs to re-download 0.20 because valk did a quick revision and uploaded it again

It would be very helpful if someone could contact me over MSN windows live messenger, it would make debugging much easier.

Just remember, the current launcher is pretty functional, to the point where you can easily play your starcraft 2 game easily without any problems

yeah I really do appreciate your work and valk.. It's the best beta launcher for me so far..

thx a lot !!  ;D

dodongbadong

@neoncik
try playing under 16bit.. it works fine with me now.
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-