[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightcro

Hey Valkirie check this launcher http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/sc2-tools/starlauncher-v0-3-with-team-setting-colorrace-selection-slot-changing/msg7184/?topicseen#new
CO-OP and it's working.Can you change your launcher so that it can support CO-OP,observer and stuff like that launcher ?
PLZ PLZ  ???
Hell!It's about time!
Starcraft 2!
Hell!It's about time!

M.v.L

Quote from: ENM_Pacman on March 07, 2010, 12:47:42 PM
so im trying to use this GUI and whenever i open it, it says lazylaunc2 cannot be found, so i try to run the lazylaunch2.exe and i keep getting a diagnostic message saying that it cant be executed. halp plz  :'(

Are they both in the same folder ?
I have no idea what the lazylaunch2 error is about.
Rock 'n' Roll!

ENM_Pacman

Quote from: M.v.L on March 07, 2010, 12:51:09 PM
so im trying to use this GUI and whenever i open it, it says lazylaunc2 cannot be found, so i try to run the lazylaunch2.exe and i keep getting a diagnostic message saying that it cant be executed. halp plz  :'(

well right now its all just sitting in winrar, is there a specific folder .20 zip should be extracted to cause ive tried extracting it to the sc2 beta folder and i get the same problem

M.v.L

Quote from: ENM_Pacman on March 07, 2010, 12:55:36 PM
Quote from: M.v.L on March 07, 2010, 12:51:09 PM

well right now its all just sitting in winrar, is there a specific folder .20 zip should be extracted to cause ive tried extracting it to the sc2 beta folder and i get the same problem

Well the ENTIRE zip arcive needs to be in the SCII beta folder
and you need to add the maps from page 1 to the maps folder.
maybe 0.21 will fix your prob if that doesnt help.
Rock 'n' Roll!

SCFan68

That launcher works for AI teaming (YAY, someone figured it out!)  but it DEFINITELY MODIFIES YOUR SOURCE MAP, PERMANENTLY. 

M.v.L

Arg....
Its 7:30 in GER now! (in the evening)
I wanna get this today, not after school tomorrow.  :'(
Dont worry about the other launchers btw.
Yours got 1 thing they dont: Style
Rock 'n' Roll!

Valkirie

Quote from: dimaka on March 07, 2010, 01:21:27 PM
some ass has been kicked)) waiting 4 your answer)))

Just a try so far.

drndos

And what about Team selection ?
The buttons still look weird, flash one would be better.
the same for checkboxes and select boxes.
And what is the main reason of that upper box ?

AlexALX

WOW) I hope those bugs that I wrote would not be in the new version) and will retain the last map and AI which played))

ps And if it would be like to do something that was not the FFA and AI against people?

Bt

Awesome UI

I will definitely consider using this launcher agaim when this is implemented plus the ability to:

- Use official Blizzard Maps
- Easy installer which includes latest Starcrack
- Teams implemented
- UI cleaned up

Zezariz

Ooooooo i never thought about shrinking the box to get rid of the excess space :P i like good work though i still say use the shields instead of stars :P

Blower

please use the same GUI that Zezariz created, it's so cool and i dont think it is that hard to reproduce or just ask zezariz to share it with you so you can use it to your launcher. its so cool, simple, not big, very nice buttons and idk overall a very nice look. thanks for all your work, you're the best, im only using your launcher imo its a very cool & good one, and keep up the good work !!!

Razredge

Looking good, VERY good! Great Job!
Maybe you could change the standard buttons to SC2 Stylized buttons?
Like these

Also
Quote from: Zezariz on March 07, 2010, 02:46:00 PM
Ooooooo i never thought about shrinking the box to get rid of the excess space :P i like good work though i still say use the shields instead of stars :P
+1