[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodongbadong

@program
kindly relocate your difficulty ai folder..

please click change difficulty folder and locate your AI folder which is inside your Starcraft2 folder which where you extracted your v.21

@astasha
kindly unchecked your Use Internet box
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

[mrn]

Quote from: Bt on March 08, 2010, 04:34:43 AM
For all you people complaining about it not working or giving errors, I hope you've done a fresh install of both SC2 and the latest launcher before you come in here getting angry at Valk.
Been there, done that. I started using the launcher yesterday and it did work perfectly, but just today it started to give this error message for no obvious reason :/

[edit]
Unchecking the Internet box seemed to fix it, thx :)

dodongbadong

@mrn

sir are you using v.21?
did you unchecked your Use Internet box?
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Astazha

Unchecking Use Internet fixed it.

Astazha

@programm here is a set of detailed instruction for the setup.  In it you will see instructions on how to set up your AI folders.

http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2106

Master619

I got all of your errors as well. Was really mad. Then I realized that the goddarn check box "use Internet" was checked for no reason. Unchecked that and YAY! No more error, I chose the map, AI and race, color and then started the game problem-free!Try it!And thanks valk, greattttttttttttt work  ;) ;) ;)

eaon21

??? ok now... will somebody give a complete instruction on how to integrate this launcher... i prefer from the START..from installing SC2..because i have so many files in here and got always messed up by constant updates of AI...(speaking of AI, please include in the instructions on how to integrate AI's and lazylauncher and maps) thank u all very much.....plz help me.... i really wanted to play sc2 without having those problems like 2 nexus haha.... ;D ;D

programm

How do you play with ally? Say how do you play 2v2? Apart from having more computers ofc?

kurupted

[mrn]

Quote from: eaon21 on March 08, 2010, 05:33:50 AM
??? ok now... will somebody give a complete instruction on how to integrate this launcher... i prefer from the START..from installing SC2..because i have so many files in here and got always messed up by constant updates of AI...(speaking of AI, please include in the instructions on how to integrate AI's and lazylauncher and maps) thank u all very much.....plz help me.... i really wanted to play sc2 without having those problems like 2 nexus haha.... ;D ;D

Sigh, just read it here http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/starcraft-2-guide-bypassing-maps-replays-ai/

To add an AI to your launcher, just go to your Beta Launcher folder and open up the the "AI" folder that's inside it. Now make a new folder in there, lets say "My own AI" and copy the "Base.SC2Data" file in there, which you've found in a zip-archive (for example the StarCrack AI 6.1).

Nevenor

@REMOVED

eaon21

im sorry.. im not yet familiar with sc2 file system...(im still studying, study first b4 sc2)
tnx to mrn, now i can play...thank u very much :)

Artanis186

Quote from: Nevenor on March 08, 2010, 06:05:34 AM
You can ban me but all of still you will be sucking my **** HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Heh, you fail at trolling. Cuz I'm sure people will take offense to it when it's on a global scale. It's all on 1, who will win.

programm

Quote from: dodongbadong on March 08, 2010, 05:22:49 AM
@program
kindly relocate your difficulty ai folder..

I know where to place AI but it didnt work for 6.1, so my guess is - it is not made for v 6.1 yet. Now all is working with AI 6.0 but not  AI 6.1. Now who the hell gave me -1 Karma ???

Some bugs I want to point out:
• Some team colors make the launcher not work (White, Grey, LightBlue that has not even color).
• some modes like Observer/Refree work but referee not much
• You need to select race for each or it wont run / will not responding program. That means I cant be my race and make PCs random, they have to be a race
• If you make some computer to be None, it also wont load the game and will freeze.
• cannot detect AI 6.1 at all

Now my Most asking quetiosn - HOW do I play 2v2 ? Ally pls, how do u make same team

Master619

Quote from: programm on March 08, 2010, 06:25:17 AM
Now my Most asking quetiosn - HOW do I play 2v2 ? Ally pls, how do u make same team
My answer: you CANNOT for now.