[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astazha

Make sure you uncheck "Use Internet".  That clears the error for most people.

jubs

view replay doesn't work for me.
i have to replace the base file manually if i want to watch a replay. then i start it with lazylaunch (after chaning it manually it also works with the gui) :/ that's a little annoying.
if i choose the original base file as AI it doesn't work either. am i doing anything wrong?

i'm using 0.21.

other than that, best gui out there. thanks

Zaji

Can anyone tell me why i might be getting the errors shown in the attachments

The only thing I can think of is that im using a stripped down version of windows XP with some "unnecessary" .DLLs removed

Heres the code for the error

************** Exception Text **************
System.Security.SecurityException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A0046 (CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalLateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCall(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
   at WindowsApplication1.FileIO.CopyFile(String file, String base_file, String folder)
   at WindowsApplication1.Main.btn_Play_Click()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main._Lambda$__3(Object a0, EventArgs a1)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer

Amlet

I got everything ok with windows 7 64 bit. I load AI and Maps and i can only click Replay. Can't play cause the button is grayed. I have also unclicked the Use internet options. Trying to find out the last 4 hours  ???

matrixn

Quote from: Zaji on March 09, 2010, 01:36:52 PM
Can anyone tell me why i might be getting the errors shown in the attachments

The only thing I can think of is that im using a stripped down version of windows XP with some "unnecessary" .DLLs removed

Heres the code for the error

************** Exception Text **************
System.Security.SecurityException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A0046 (CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalLateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCall(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn)
   at WindowsApplication1.FileIO.CopyFile(String file, String base_file, String folder)
   at WindowsApplication1.Main.btn_Play_Click()
   at WindowsApplication1.Main._Lambda$__3(Object a0, EventArgs a1)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer

uncheck the "use internet" thing and if still doesn`t work try deleting settings.ini

Kouga

Amlet

Fixed it by deleting settings.ini

matrixn

Quote from: Amlet on March 09, 2010, 03:57:42 PM
Fixed it by deleting settings.ini

You`re welcomed :) next time try to read some posts behind ...

Quote from: Kouga on March 09, 2010, 03:46:47 PM
any update valkirie?

i don`t think it will be released tonight... cause Valkirie wants the 0.22 to be a "kick ass" release  ;D

Xtreme84

Thanks for this awesome loader valkirie! It works wonderfully (once I unchecked the "Use Internet" box).
I really like the fact that you have made it possible to add AI-scripts in separate folders. No problems adding the new 6.1.1 AI at all.

Once I figured out that I could place all my maps in the cache\00\11\ folder and add 0011 to their names instead of putting them in the maps folder I'm also available to watch my own AI replays. I just set the map directory directly to the cache\00\11\ folder and play them from there thanks to the select map folder function.

Keep up the good work man! GUI is fine the way it is. Its clean and user-friendly.

Thx a million!

Valkirie

@Zaji CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED
It means u're not running the application as administrator or you're just guest on your computer or.. the file is already in use.

Kouga

valk any plans on using zezariz skin?

Enox

Could someone confirm something for me?

SO AI Hacked maps, have the AI edited into the map.

This new method (for race selection) adds the AI before the game starts. Does it do this by editing the map file? How does that effect the maps though? Does it write to the map before hand and then remove whats written afterward?

Valkirie

Quote from: Enox on March 09, 2010, 05:07:02 PM
Could someone confirm something for me?

SO AI Hacked maps, have the AI edited into the map.

This new method (for race selection) adds the AI before the game starts. Does it do this by editing the map file? How does that effect the maps though? Does it write to the map before hand and then remove whats written afterward?
You're all right.

Changelog 0.22
- Internet connection checker (Will avoid a lot of bugs).
- Some GUI improvements.
- Fixed missing colors.
- Starting slot selection.

W.I.P more will come.

Kouga

finally some progress.

hope you'll release it soon valkirie.

dodongbadong

.22 yepey i cant w8

sir dont forget ai version ok :D
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you