[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixie

It would be perfect if the launcher has replays listed just like maps and AI.

Valkirie

Debate is closed. One more word on team option and your ass will suddenly become red.
Anyway, i'm still working on release 0.22 trying to fix all bugs.

Changelog 0.22
- Internet connection checker.
- Some GUI improvements.
- Fixed missing colors.
- Starting slot selection.
- A lot of functions/bugs optimized/fixed.

Gamewiz

Why did you delete my post? I was telling you good luck on your launcher, nothing more. I will contact Myst if this continues, as I have done nothing wrong.

Again, best of luck on your launcher. I enjoyed using it.

Organized_Chaos

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 10, 2010, 12:40:45 PM
Why did you delete my post? I was telling you good luck on your launcher, nothing more. I will contact Myst if this continues, as I have done nothing wrong.

Again, best of luck on your launcher. I enjoyed using it.

Deleted all my posts too.  ::)   You shouldn't be deleting posts that aren't blatantly offensive.  We're just stating our opinions.

Valkirie

Stating your opinion about a subject which was supposed to be closed two pages ago. And then you kept speaking about teams, and why you would use another launcher, ect. Anyway.

programm

What is StarLauncher, gimme da link! To see how diff it is,

Btw WHRE ARE TEAMS? :D:D:D

Gamewiz

Quote from: programm on March 10, 2010, 01:04:41 PM
What is StarLauncher, gimme da link! To see how diff it is,

Btw WHRE ARE TEAMS? :D :D:D

If you actually look on this same section of the forums, you'd find it.

MadSheep

custom buttons and check boxes can implement easy with picture boxes and mouseover,mousedown,mouseup events as for the dropdown menus it is hard and i dont have something in my mind

1. straloader has opened his source try to add it to your launcher and leave the lazylauncher
2. use this
Quotehttp://www.codeproject.com/KB/graphics/TargaImage.aspx
instead of MagickNet.dll than you can embed it in main exe (smaller 26kb only!)

matrixn

i have one more questions for today..  0.22 will be released today or.. no ETA?

Vernam7

HEY EVERYBODY RELAX!

VAlk is the developer for this tool HE ALONE makes the decisions whats gona be in and out, its easy to be from "outside" and only ask ask ask ask!

stop it plz, let the guy to what he wants to do and what he can do.
him among other are just trying to please you you dont pay for his tools, so demanding stuff, even in a polite way but keep on demanding its very annoying sometimes!

take a deep breath step back and calm down, all of you users and moderators!
deleting should be the last option but try stay on topic and not repeat your selfs!

thank you for understanding.
if you didnt understood, i am in a mood for banding today... ;D
just kiding. :P

KillMasterCZ

good job, very nice tool  :)

Unfortunately, I cant watch replays, it gives me the "unable to open map" error. Any opinion why?  ???

And theres (only) 1 thing im missing - teams. It may be fun to play 2v2/3v3 and stuff. Try implement it in next release  ;)

blackghost

Valkirie, keep up the good work. And for all those who are asking when he will implement a specific feature or when will the launcher be released, note this:

WHEN IT'S DONE!!

WaterCooled

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 10, 2010, 01:41:57 PM
... but keep on demanding its very annoying sometimes!

Quote from: KillMasterCZ on March 10, 2010, 02:15:51 PM
And theres (only) 1 thing im missing - teams. It may be fun to play 2v2/3v3 and stuff. Try implement it in next release  ;)
:-[ :-[ :-[
Okay, I think we just should ignore them. Don't feed the troll.

Bt

Guys, it is obvious that he can't, not that he won't

He doesn't know how to yet and neither do a couple of others with nice launchers

Only ones who do are Starcrack and that Asian one and they aren't sharing, so you'll have to either look at butt ugly interfaces or nice interfaces with no teams

For now