StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HidrOxid

this is not best launcher because it delted all my folders and files on desktop and now i need software wich can recover all my files so any one can help with this ??  :( :'(

Jandos

I have a suggestion for new version. There should be way how to delete replays from "recent replays"
Now they all staying there even if you delete them from HDD

Vernam7

Quote from: HidrOxid on March 06, 2010, 03:46:20 PM
this is not best launcher because it delted all my folders and files on desktop and now i need software wich can recover all my files so any one can help with this ??  :( :'(

some people drives me crazy! for gods name dont you read the damn installation steps?
you did one huge stupid mistake that few other also did!

download the setup
and run it and press the damn Install Button to install it SELF WHERE IT SAYS! not where YOU SAY!!!!!!! it has to be into an emty directory!!!!!!!!!!!

i said that 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times
i hate lazy people! i even had HUGE RED letter in my 1st POST!
and I changed the 2.6.0setup and doesnt clean the destination directory!

so the TOOL is FINE! YOU are having the problem my friend!!!!! YOU DONT READ!!!! >:(

my nervssssssss :'(

Vernam7

Quote from: Jandos on March 06, 2010, 03:50:42 PM
I have a suggestion for new version. There should be way how to delete replays from "recent replays"

launcers takes maps and copies into the correct sc2 directory for maps which is:
...\My Documents\Starcraft II BETA\MAPS
also does the same copy for your replay files it copies them into
...\My Documents\Starcraft II BETA\Replays\Recent
goint into that directory and deleting what ever you want the Tool reads only those folders everytime so it will show you the right stuff, my tool doesnt keep a "history" of files, it reads those directories and puts them into a list  ;)

you probably were removing replays from other directory!

HidrOxid

i know thats my fault but any one know good recovery program?

Jandos

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 06, 2010, 03:58:35 PM
Quote from: Jandos on March 06, 2010, 03:50:42 PM

launcers takes maps and copies into the correct sc2 directory for maps which is:
...\My Documents\Starcraft II BETA\MAPS
also does the same copy for your replay files it copies them into
...\My Documents\Starcraft II BETA\Replays\Recent
goint into that directory and deleting what ever you want the Tool reads only those folders everytime so it will show you the right stuff, my tool doesnt keep a "history" of files, it reads those directories and puts them into a list  ;)

you probably were removing replays from other directory!

Aha, yes I did thanks ;]

Bt

Please add option to remove maps from default interface, I have two copies of certain maps installed since I added the default maps from your install file and also the syko map pack.

If I delete the maps from your installation directory they still show up in launcher

Enox

I've tested an issue on multiple computers. Would like to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

In the launcher. Click and Hold the Scroll bar (the actual sliding bar in the scroll bar on the right) and drag your mouse to the left or right (while holding down on the bar) does the Launcher move around the screen for you too?

Bowex

Okay, I tried v 2.5.7 but theres the same error again.
I went like this
1) Run SC2AllIn1.exe or lazyaluncher2
2) Select Map
3) Press Play Game
4) Screen Goes Black
5) Error Report comes up.
6) Can't play starcraft 2 beta

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

ringlas

I can't watch replays anymore, while loading the game it says "*TEMP* Some files are unavailable locally, please download them" or something like that. Any suggestions?

Donsalustre

Same, Someone can help us ?

Thx a lot

Vernam7

Quote from: Bt on March 06, 2010, 04:17:49 PM
Please add option to remove maps from default interface, I have two copies of certain maps installed since I added the default maps from your install file and also the syko map pack.

If I delete the maps from your installation directory they still show up in launcher

read the post above you!! there is your answer.

Bt

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 06, 2010, 06:34:59 PM
Quote from: Bt on March 06, 2010, 04:17:49 PM

read the post above you!! there is your answer.

So sorry!

Thanks for the tool, it is great, can't wait to see what you add next

I give up on the other launcher because too many options, it looks ugly

Vernam7

Quote from: Bowex on March 06, 2010, 04:26:24 PM
Okay, I tried v 2.5.7 but theres the same error again.
I went like this
1) Run SC2AllIn1.exe or lazyaluncher2
2) Select Map
3) Press Play Game
4) Screen Goes Black
5) Error Report comes up.
6) Can't play starcraft 2 beta

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

its a cache issue, i think i didnt a fix about that in 2.6.0 try that out please, install a replay with the allin1 and then launche it.

Vernam7

Dear Friends
replays are always attached to the A.I file that was used to play the match, so if you have errors its because when you tried to repplay them you had choosen a different AI level - file, or you didnt install this replay from the Allin1 tool so that would try to creat the right cache files for you,

but lets take a step behind,
this tool's primary goal is OFFLINE GAMING not replaying, so my number1 priority will go in Gaming, like the new Race selection and color,also  i have just found a possible second BUG for the replay systems an i am looking into it but plz give me some time, i need testing and retesting! i dont want releases that crash ;-)