StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lqdhorror

How is race selection moving along?

I love your launcher (especially how it'll let you update online etc) but when can we expect the ability to select our race instead of just relying on random?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Vernam7

Quote from: lqdhorror on March 06, 2010, 09:45:06 PM

I love your launcher (especially how it'll let you update online etc) but when can we expect the ability to select our race instead of just relying on random?

i am working on that, hoping sometime untill tommorow will be ready, but so far the process is "unstable" in all launcers arround as you will notice, we dont want to destroy a map every time you play it, and then you cant again, because here is almost 5:00 in the morning and personally i need some rest to clean my head, i will not rush out any version that i dont feel confortable with.

when the race and color selection gets more stable and map-safe, the version will be out. hopefully in the next 24-48 hours. ::)

personally i feel its not who does it first but who does it best  ;)

lqdhorror

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 06, 2010, 09:51:42 PM
Quote from: lqdhorror on March 06, 2010, 09:45:06 PM

i am working on that, hoping sometime untill tommorow will be ready, but so far the process is "unstable" in all launcers arround as you will notice, we dont want to destroy a map every time you play it, and then you cant again, because here is almost 5:00 in the morning and personally i need some rest to clean my head, i will not rush out any version that i dont feel confortable with.

when the race and color selection gets more stable and map-safe, the version will be out. hopefully in the next 24-48 hours. ::)

personally i feel its not who does it first but who does it best  ;)

I agree completely.

The main reason I've stuck with your launcher is its professionalism.

I look forward to the next version when you think its ready. (Hopefully very soon heh)

*thumbs up*

Vernam7

thank you for your kind words.
i am expecting some extra help tommorow, now i am brain dead :P
but let me tell you this i allready have a tottaly new GUI to support those new features, trust me it will rock your world!
;D ;D ;D

Vernam7

we are creating the new version based on this layout.
SC2ALLin1 v3.6.0 Alpha Preview
no chat options offcurse we want this to be Offline, fast and solid.

lqdhorror

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 06, 2010, 10:57:36 PM
we are creating the new version based on this layout.
v3.6.0 Alpha Preview
no chat options offcurse we want this to be Offline, fast and solid.

That looks excellent man!

Bt

Will you be working on being able to use the regular maps instead of the AI ones like the newest launcher?

Vernam7

Quote from: Bt on March 06, 2010, 11:18:02 PM
Will you be working on being able to use the regular maps instead of the AI ones like the newest launcher?

yeap! but first we exp on any AI map, thnk god there LOT of them out there! ;-)
and i have found a solution to keep the map stracture intact after a game and you can replay the map normaly with any race you wish, the damn color give me a little hard time at the momment after that i am going for the UI and addin some bug fixes and new features like deleteing maps and replays from within the tool! also i made all custom maps/replays automatic and workable !

and when all those are done we are going for the standar maps...first things first....no need to panic ;)

p.s damn this moderator stuff, i keep editing other peoples post insted replying, damn button! grrrr :D

lqdhorror

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 06, 2010, 11:27:18 PM
Quote from: Bt on March 06, 2010, 11:18:02 PM

yeap! but first we exp on any AI map, thnk god there LOT of them out there! ;-)
and i have found a solution to keep the map stracture intact after a game and you can replay the map normaly with any race you wish, the damn color give me a little hard time at the momment after that i am going for the UI and addin some bug fixes and new features like deleteing maps and replays from within the tool! also i made all custom maps/replays automatic and workable !

and when all those are done we are going for the standar maps...first things first....no need to panic ;)

p.s damn this moderator stuff, i keep editing other peoples post insted replying, damn button! grrrr :D

Yeah, just be sure and let me know when its time to switch map packs. (I'm using syk0's pack right now)

heavensrevenge

Quote from: HidrOxid on March 06, 2010, 03:46:20 PM
this is not best launcher because it delted all my folders and files on desktop and now i need software wich can recover all my files so any one can help with this ??  :( :'(

If anything, Windows 7 probably disabled the "Show Desktop Icons" as a desktop option, just try right clicking on the desktop, "View" then just verify that "Enable Desktop Icons" is still checked, yes it sometimes randomly gets disabled making all icons disappear....

Just check to see because this pissed me off in the past with Win7 Beta2 last year before I discovered such a stupid occurrence.

Enox

Quote from: heavensrevenge on March 06, 2010, 11:37:58 PM
Quote from: HidrOxid on March 06, 2010, 03:46:20 PM
this is not best launcher because it delted all my folders and files on desktop and now i need software wich can recover all my files so any one can help with this ??  :( :'(

Did you change the install directory?

kurtskyg

blood_hound

Quote from: kurtskyg on March 07, 2010, 02:23:49 AM
hoping for a race selector soon

me too, so we can choose easily what we want and test out some GRAPHIC problems that i have -_- anyways thanks for the new update! XD

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

kalon

great launcher....but are you going to have race/color select ant time soon? because other launchers already have it.

Vernam7

as i said i realease only stable stuff, so sure i will include race/color, but now i am writing the right code so the map will not self destroy after a game!

relax as is said i dont care been the 1st but the best. ;)

progress now is going well thought i cant give an ETA, propobly today.